Its our turn for the Pan-Am

Syncronicity

Observer
Just read the entire post. Great trip. John Deere Flybys, drinks with an old frost bitten miners toe, boxing, Classic. Great fight Freddie. Where is Nates footage of him getting whipped on? Enjoy and good luck with, whats left of your equipment. :sombrero:

LateNate

Adventurer
So we have made it into and near Seattle. The Conconully Outhouse races were awesome. Great Success! That video is to come. I 'll try and get some stuff up here.

For now here is a few random shots and Nathan's fight in Anchorage.

Enjoy!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3YykXfZANA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3YykXfZANA[/ame]

These pics are from our trip back West from Conconully. The Grand Coulee area.
DSC_0059.jpg

DSC_0058.jpg

DSC_0057-1.jpg

DSC_0056.jpg

This was our "Last Minute" crap house we made for the outhouse race. We made it right in the middle of town in a parking lot. We even meet the Mayor and asked his permission. Right to the top. We only spent eight dollars on it and grabbed this girl from the bar to ride it. It didn't go very fast, but it made it to the finish line.

DSC_0051-2.jpg

Syncronicity

Observer
Nice video and pics. Man..You guys are living it up. All I can say about the fight is, the kids got heart! (in my best Burgess Meredith voice) :Wow1:

INSAYN

Adventurer
Freddy you did awesome on the beat down of your competitor, but I think Nate did awesome considering what he was up against. Looked like his boxing buddy had some background for boxing. Nate didn't get as bad of a whollop as indicated.

Way to go Nate!

Hey if you guys pass through Portland/Beaverton area this week let me know. Maybe we can meet up.

LateNate

Adventurer
Freddy you did awesome on the beat down of your competitor, but I think Nate did awesome considering what he was up against. Looked like his boxing buddy had some background for boxing. Nate didn't get as bad of a whollop as indicated.

Way to go Nate!

Hey if you guys pass through Portland/Beaverton area this week let me know. Maybe we can meet up.

Thanks INSAYN. Not sure when we are going to be headed in that direction. We still want to go check out the peninsula and we might have found a bit of work here. Not sure what our schedule is. Stay updated and maybe we can meet up whenever we get into those parts.

LateNate

Adventurer
Just made into Port Angeles. We spent the weekend on Whidbey Island. Had a few friends there. Awesome weekend.

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0067-1.jpg

DSC_0040.jpg

INSAYN

Adventurer
Okay, I know many are probably thinking the same thing, so I'll just say it.

If Hollywierd were to make a movie of FN Expedition's trip, they would have to cast Joe Pesci and Jim Carrey for sure! :bigbossHL:

You guys crack me up. :coffeedrink:

LateNate

Adventurer
Okay, I know many are probably thinking the same thing, so I'll just say it.

If Hollywierd were to make a movie of FN Expedition's trip, they would have to cast Joe Pesci and Jim Carrey for sure! :bigbossHL:

You guys crack me up. :coffeedrink:

Thats awesome that you said that. We feel the same. Except that a lot of people thing Luis Guzman would better fit Freddy.

al_central_luis_guzman.jpg

Not sure if this has been done before, but Luis Guzemon is now on Ex Po.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne