Post favorite pics of your rig and trailer

Nick in Ca

View attachment 206090View attachment 206091View attachment 206092View attachment 206089Nick your hard work has turned out quite a nice combo.
The truck will look awesome with matching combat rims too.

Now to start on the Cotton trailer?

Ha ha ha, Mark you keep hunting me down on all of these. lol Oh and thanks for posting the pics, Im not sure why its not working for me. Appreciate it.

Yeah I took the sides off the cotton trailer and am trying to decide if I wanna do like a one or two foot tall wall around it or leave it off. The guys at work are saying leave it off, flat as the spectators sit on the curb and sidewalk and any kind of awl will block their vision to the stuff on the trailer. Which is fine, but after I took the sides off, it substantially weakened the frame around the bottom edge. So it sounds like Ill hafta use the sides that I cut off to reinforce the bottom around the whole diameter of the trailer.

And since we aren't officially out of fire season, have Red Flag warnings all over Calif, and we are trying to keep engines in service for assignments, and are still trying to get their services done, it may be a little bit before I can really get to it. I can't weld very well, so the guys will hafta help me and they don't wanna work past 6 or 7 and don't wanna do it on their days off.

But I gotta get it goin. Ill keep ya posted. Now just gotta decide where to post it when I do. It doesn't really fit any of the threads we are talking about it in! lol

Nick in Ca

Thanks, Im pretty proud of the combo. Truck has been going on since 2006, and trailer was obtained and done in about a year and a half, back in 2008

Cmb2003svt

Explore,
I was coming back from Agua Caliente/Borrego on 12-27 and passed you at the S22/S2 junction. I was going a little fast down the hill sorry. Never camped in the Borrego area. Is it nice on that side?

Woods

Explorer
I don't have this trailer anymore but I day dream about building another. I dragged this little guy all over White Mountain and John Bull

Hey Toolman, For a while, I've wanted to pull my trailer through JB. How much tougher does it make the trail?

Toolman

Explorer
still looking good Mike,
Thanks Chips

Toolman....
Very nice! Like the full coverage fenders too.

Hey Toolman, For a while, I've wanted to pull my trailer through JB. How much tougher does it make the trail?
As long as you pick a good line and commit it makes it just a little tougher, I would do it again.

Toolie, how do you manage without your trailer? all you have in your Jeep is the FRIDGE!!!!!:ylsmoke:

I got away from the overland style trips in the TJ and moved into a much larger piece of real estate.

but to answer your question like this :

I have very little to set up and break down when camping. Also it's very nice to be in the carpool lane coming home or leaving town. Gas mileage on the road was a little better with TJ and Trailer however I couldn't pull into a rest stop and have a nap like I am able to do in the van.
I won't be taking this on John Bull so benefits and draw backs to both set ups. The main reason for the van was to get out of the weather completely.

mrchips

Adventurer
Towing a trailer thru a trail makes the trail that much harder I have taken my AT Chaser thru Miller Jeep Trail couple times and it ups the technical factor quite a bit, use lockers, once in there backing up gets to be a tuff issue.
Sorry cant locate the pics

Pete n Jo

vepe5adu.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles