Post favorite pics of your rig and trailer

teotwaki

Excelsior!
more pix to post after a bit

IMG_3777-1.jpg

armymgdude

Observer
417b07d2f23ceef45398382e5a350637.jpg

It may not be a true expo trailer, but we live fulltime in it and pull it with a Power Wagon. And I have 66 gallons of water and 480 amps of batteries so I can camp off grid very easily. With the MoRyde suspension it does dirt roads better than the wagon. We are currently on state 3 of 49 on the start of our expedition.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

JJMAC

Adventurer
Trying to remember if I've posted these two photo's from my most recent trips... Either way here are two photo's of a Kukenam in action!

5rl7i6w.jpg

^ Manning Park, B.C. Awesome place to check out in the winter, great snowshoeing and it's always fun driving through the snow!

yDAQ7Wh.jpg

^ Most recent trip to Nahatlatch Provincial Park, B.C. Camped at a rec site along the Natatlatch River. This was also our first trip in the "new to us" Ranger! Massive upgrade from my previous Escape!

Love the simplicity of this setup

rockabass05

Converted it from a utility trailer for carrying a couple dirt bikes and garden waste, to be able to also take it on off road camping trips. Rack extends to accommodate motor bikes. Locking lid opens for cooking surface.
View attachment 371729
View attachment 371730
View attachment 371731
View attachment 371728
View attachment 371733

That's a rad setup! How does your 3rd gen pull it? Any clue on the weight? How many can you sleep in that RTT?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hwohl

That's a rad setup! How does your 3rd gen pull it? Any clue on the weight? How many can you sleep in that RTT?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thx. It's a little heavy. I don't know the weight, but the truck pulls it pretty well. I don't push it up the long step hills.

The RTT sleeps 4. I couldn't be happier with it. So quick and easy to set up/take down, and very comfortable.

Kabob1865

IMG_0072.jpg

My 2006 LJ and the homemade S-10 CUB trailer during our anniversary/field test run at Rio Costilla Park, New Mexico

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles