Post favorite pics of your rig and trailer

Avis

Still a work in progress... but this was in Mexico last weekend, first major trip after building it.
18739785_10154388432755855_2807142996289591100_n.jpg

Titanpat57

Expedition Leader
Trout fishing for four days in Roscoe, NY

Attachments

• roam9.jpg
    roam9.jpg
    276.4 KB · Views: 70
  • roam8.jpg
    roam8.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:

Cascade Wanderer

Adventurer
Jackwagon Basecamp trailer, following me around in Washington earlier this year:

It sure allows me to bring a bit more with me, for a real nice campsite, or extended range.

Guy

zjeepz

if I remember right, at the highest position it's right at 84" to the bottom of the tent. I hanve a mid point that I usually use that's just a few inches above my head, and I'm 6'3". the trailer was purchased from Ruger trailers in Thornton CO. they built the tent platform under my direction though. I built the raise/ lower functionality.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Nice! I just picked up a used Ruger Trailer and have been thinking about how to build a rack like this. Can you post some pictures of how the rack ties into the frame? Also, how hard is it to raise the rack with the tent on it? Do you have pistons that assist you? Would you do anything different if you were to start over?

teotwaki

Excelsior!
---- I just want to get out there.----

This thread does that to me too. Once my foreign travel trip has come and gone I can get back to some local desert adventures.

On topic....

My trailer when I first bought it with giant Jeep tires but without backup lights, gas can holders, matching tires & rims, spare tire, awning, etc.

trailer%2B001-1.jpg

More recent photos

NKN_9536-1.jpg

NKN_9669-1.JPG

NKN_2185-1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles