Post favorite pics of your rig and trailer

SWITAWI

Doesn't Get Out Enough
DSC00699111.jpg

Love your truck and trailer. Congrats on the article in 4WDToyotaOwner!

Ranger110

Just picked up cargo trailer from factory in GA. 5x8x4tall, rear stabilizers, extended tongue, two sliding windows, 2 rv doors with sliding windows, insulated, double rear cargo doors, 3,500 axle with brakes.

Attachments

• 20170914_141513.jpg
    20170914_141513.jpg
    545.9 KB · Views: 212
Just picked up cargo trailer from factory in GA. 5x8x4tall, rear stabilizers, extended tongue, two sliding windows, 2 rv doors with sliding windows, insulated, double rear cargo doors, 3,500 axle with brakes.

Woah, where and how much? Looks pretty cool (I'm into boxy design).

ottsville

Observer

Nice trailer. I'd also like to know a price range on it if you care to share.

Ranger110

www.snappertrailers.com. At the door with tax $3,900. Could be cheaper but the wife wanted lots of windows and two doors which jacked the price. The axle is a straight axle instead of the 4 inch drop. I did put some 33 inch BFGs on it when I got home and it looked awesome. The reduced height was also extra. Color was a standard but I added the blackout trim option. Big enough for a queen bed. I plan on building a partition wall and have a rear kitchen. Price was better than buying a "camping" trailer. The company had a ton of different options that could I not find at other companies. Check out there site. They have multiple factories and dealers in the southeast.

www.snappertrailers.com. At the door with tax $3,900. Could be cheaper but the wife wanted lots of windows and two doors which jacked the price. The axle is a straight axle instead of the 4 inch drop. I did put some 33 inch BFGs on it when I got home and it looked awesome. The reduced height was also extra. Color was a standard but I added the blackout trim option. Big enough for a queen bed. I plan on building a partition wall and have a rear kitchen. Price was better than buying a "camping" trailer. The company had a ton of different options that could I not find at other companies. Check out there site. They have multiple factories and dealers in the southeast.
Nice! Pictures with the wheels?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bad Taste