Post favorite pics of your rig and trailer

jdholder

Explorer
This Holiday season was a pleasant one. I got a double score: Tires for the trailer so I can finally start towing this thing with the Jeep, and a camera to take the images with! Tires are Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ's (315/75/16, or 35x12.5x16), and the camera is a sweet new Canon 7D.

I didn't realize you got a trailer - cool little one! What is it? Build thread?

nwoods

Expedition Leader
I didn't realize you got a trailer - cool little one! What is it? Build thread?

No build thread. It's a home built trailer by an older gentleman in Riverside. Simple 3,000 lbs torsen axle, so it's not the smoothest thing on wheels, but it has a small nosebox, room for jerry cans and propane, a low slung hidden 20 gallon water tank, and a drop down tailgate and clamshell lid. Mostly all 12 gauge steel tub, so it's pretty stout. I got it this spring, used it on three or four camping trips, but never behind the Jeep. I had to sort out some wiring issues and I badly needed tires for the past 4 months or so. I haven't towed it since August due to the tire issue. I'm going on a test run to Joshua Tree via Berdoo Canyon this Saturday.

928722735_4UFxq-XL.jpg

997424655_kmALR-XL.jpg

997425752_BXmtD-XL.jpg

Stupid tires. Super Swamper TSL's.
997451760_B8FpP-XL.jpg

IrishPunk101

No build thread. It's a home built trailer by an older gentleman in Riverside. Simple 3,000 lbs torsen axle, so it's not the smoothest thing on wheels, but it has a small nosebox, room for jerry cans and propane, a low slung hidden 20 gallon water tank, and a drop down tailgate and clamshell lid. Mostly all 12 gauge steel tub, so it's pretty stout. I got it this spring, used it on three or four camping trips, but never behind the Jeep. I had to sort out some wiring issues and I badly needed tires for the past 4 months or so. I haven't towed it since August due to the tire issue. I'm going on a test run to Joshua Tree via Berdoo Canyon this Saturday.

928722735_4UFxq-XL.jpg

997424655_kmALR-XL.jpg

997425752_BXmtD-XL.jpg

Stupid tires. Super Swamper TSL's.
997451760_B8FpP-XL.jpg

The first pic looks like Fossil Falls, is the third pic near Horse Meadow?

Jeff Wanamog

Off Road Camper Guy
Memories, from the dark corners of my mind!

JeepTrailer.jpg

Ok, I had to post a old picture of my rig. Both are gone now. I purchased the trailer on Ebay from a guy in AZ that had no idea what it was. He bought it at an auction and it was full of camping gear. At the time, Adventure Trailers had been making their own trailers for around 2-3 years. I brought the trailer to Mario when he was in Norco. He said that he thought it was the last Bushwakka trailer they imported and sold under their name. They sold two different one and this was the bigger of the two. It was first sold to an older gentlemen in AZ who we think passed away and his estate was sold at auction. I wound up changing the tent and then copied everything Mario and Martin had in their new trailers. Turned out to be too much for the TJ to tow and I sold it. Would love to see it today. I put in a water heater, elec. water pump, two 10 gallon water tanks, 65 watt solar, dual batteries, full slide outs and an Engle fridge. I put kitchen boxes just like A/T on both sides. I think it lives in Hemet now. Let me know if anyone knows where it is.

rockman

Adventurer
This was my current set-up .
A dual-cab Toyota Hilux 3ltr turbo diesel .

Have now changed this trailer to a Conqueror Conquest , but haven't had a chance to get some photo's of it .... maybe tomorrow if this weather stays like it is .

Cheers Jim

Attachments

• Kim & Issacc 018 (Small).jpg
    Kim & Issacc 018 (Small).jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 174

Box Rocket

I have photos of my Cruiser and trailer already in this thread but I've just recently been able to use my Tacoma with the trailer since I finished my rear bumper. Had to drop some stuff off at the local charitable donation center the other day and grabbed an iphone photo. Trailer's kinda bare without the lid, rack, tent etc. but I still like how it looks behind the Taco.

truck_trailer.jpg

Jeff Wanamog

Off Road Camper Guy
Wow!

That's fantastic Dude! You really did her right.
I am so glad she is not sitting along side someones house rotting.
Thanks for the pics.
Hope to run into you sometime.

Jeff

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles