Thread: Post favorite pics of your rig and trailer

Finally got to use my trailer for the purpose it was intended. Went to Moreton Island 15 miles off the coast of Brisbane. It's all sand and just a great place to go, shame the weather didn't cooperate. Had 2 adults with a 3yr old plus twins just turned 2 in the back seat. No RTT as yet but one day. Still need to mount gas bottle on the back side and tool box on the front. The rack on the roof bars comes off and flips over with legs that drop out to become a table.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by indiedog; 07-30-2010 at 07:40 AM.
    2002 KJ CRD
    I'd rather be in the middle of nowhere!

http://www.arcoeco.com

Quote Originally Posted by willysworker View Post
    my home built utility trailer, works well off-road. Holds 1/2T gravel easy, 3/4 if I push.

A flipped Dodge Caravan axle has great ground clearance and is junk yard priced.
    HOw are you holding your spare on?? I want to do the same thing, but have yet to find a good method. Any pics?

Toro Peak last weekend,awsome trip. My camp site,looking out my front door so to speak, and end of the road.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    O3 Tundra limited with ATTITUDE,extream outback compressor,Ham radios,Motorola XLT 5000 commerical VHF,UHF, lowband,800mgz radios with 100 watt pa system.Dual battries, ,KC daylighters,rock lights,RCD 6" lift,air chucks front and rear,tow truck jumper cables front and rear.CB radio for trail comm.Paramedic truma first aid kit,fire supression kit.09 horizon trailer,Warn 9000 winch. Helton heat exchanger,Lowrance chart plotter,David Clark head set for radios. KI6IGN.Baja design 30" light bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Borrego60 View Post
    Toro Peak last weekend,awsome trip. My camp site,looking out my front door so to speak, and end of the road.
    Looks like you had a terrible time.

Gorgeous spot indeed.
    ~Eric
    Fairfax, Virginia & Parts Unknown
    KJ4ETF - TLCA:18721
    2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser-
    1 or 2 Scratches & Some other stuff.
    Conqueror Compact

Five Strings, Three Chords, and The Truth

Quote Originally Posted by mountainclimber8 View Post

Gorgeous spot indeed.
    X2 Bummer of a trip!

So far this is my favorite, just because its finished!!!!
    Well road worthy and has a licence plate.

Kinda wish I still had my m416.
    O3 Tundra limited with ATTITUDE,extream outback compressor,Ham radios,Motorola XLT 5000 commerical VHF,UHF, lowband,800mgz radios with 100 watt pa system.Dual battries, ,KC daylighters,rock lights,RCD 6" lift,air chucks front and rear,tow truck jumper cables front and rear.CB radio for trail comm.Paramedic truma first aid kit,fire supression kit.09 horizon trailer,Warn 9000 winch. Helton heat exchanger,Lowrance chart plotter,David Clark head set for radios. KI6IGN.Baja design 30" light bar.

Quote Originally Posted by mountainclimber8 View Post

Gorgeous spot indeed.
    Terrible trip i was haunted by the dirt monster all the time and my truck was in the lead. Check out thhttp://s162.photobucket.com/albums/t270/RichardDCollier/Toro%20Peak%20expedition%20portale other guys rigs to no tundras but a nice time by all.

Here I hit 100,000 Miles this weekend

2000 Jeep Cherokee XJ
    2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ
    Conqueror Compact
    www.naxja.org

I love that older trailer!

Page 26 of 188 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast