Post favorite pics of your rig and trailer

#686 Sahara

JeepTrailer.jpg

Ok, I had to post a old picture of my rig. Both are gone now. I purchased the trailer on Ebay from a guy in AZ that had no idea what it was. He bought it at an auction and it was full of camping gear. At the time, Adventure Trailers had been making their own trailers for around 2-3 years. I brought the trailer to Mario when he was in Norco. He said that he thought it was the last Bushwakka trailer they imported and sold under their name. They sold two different one and this was the bigger of the two. It was first sold to an older gentlemen in AZ who we think passed away and his estate was sold at auction. I wound up changing the tent and then copied everything Mario and Martin had in their new trailers. Turned out to be too much for the TJ to tow and I sold it. Would love to see it today. I put in a water heater, elec. water pump, two 10 gallon water tanks, 65 watt solar, dual batteries, full slide outs and an Engle fridge. I put kitchen boxes just like A/T on both sides. I think it lives in Hemet now. Let me know if anyone knows where it is.

I do believe this was your trailer, I bought from you about 3 years ago. It has been a good jeep trailer over the years. It has gone through a few changes since I purchased it.
Passenger side spring started to sag so it was converted to a 4 link on bags.
DSC02104.jpg
[/IMG]
Changed the slide from 2 to 1 due to things would slide around and you couldnt open one alone you had to pull them both open

DSC_0076_2.jpg
[/IMG]

Other than those few changes it has been a great trailer with over 3,000 offroad miles with no problems.
DSC_0019-2.jpg
[/IMG]

DrMoab

Explorer
Do you have the info on what sliders those are and where I can get them?
DSC_0076_2.jpg

I want to do the exact same thing to my trailer.

dirty Bakers

Conservative
Here is my simple low buget set up. There will be many modificatiosn and improvements to come. I guess I just wanted you all to know I am in the trailer club too.
IMG_9065.jpg

don't laugh
IMG_9056.jpg

thanks for all the inspiration and motivation to get us this far.

teotwaki

Excelsior!
Here is my simple low buget set up. There will be many modifications and improvements to come. I guess I just wanted you all to know I am in the trailer club too.Thanks for all the inspiration and motivation to get us this far.

COOL Jeep and I love M416s!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles