Post favorite pics of your rig and trailer

Jeff Wanamog

Off Road Camper Guy
I don't know exactly what it was meant for, but I had a folding set of table and chairs that fit perfectly. It didn't go with the trailer when I sold it to 686 Sahara.
Jeff

teotwaki

Excelsior!
I don't know exactly what it was meant for, but I had a folding set of table and chairs that fit perfectly. It didn't go with the trailer when I sold it to 686 Sahara.
Jeff

Wait, now I understand. It was a hatch or gate for the storage area under the RTT. Makes more sense now.

GeoTracker90

Adventurer
picture.php

Very nice. I'm interested in what you used as the door in this picture. I'm planning another trailer build soon and any information would be appreciated.

Mike

Jakes01234

Explorer
2011-03-11_17-22-00_438.jpg

well its not my favorite picture but it is my only picture...
I bought it to pull behind my jeep but i took my pickup to get it incase the forty year old tires where to blow or anything happen i could some how get it in the back..
I just picked it up yesterday not in bad shape at all.. just needs a little tlc..
Looks very funny behind the 2500 though..
there will be more pics as i get time to fix it up and make it suitable for my needs..
all your pictures made me buy it.. my girlfriend is not to happy with YOU :sombrero:

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
...all your pictures made me buy it.. my girlfriend is not to happy with YOU :sombrero:

They never are when a new project comes home, they often like the end project but don't often share the vision. Just try the "I've had this for years and just dug it out of storage" excuse :D

Jakes01234

Explorer
definitely doesn't share the vision.. she thought it was for hauling wood out of the woods.. but thats the excuse i used to by an ATV hahaha

i told her it holds water so i could fill it and put a heater in it and its a jacuzzi..
still didnt work but when its done she will get it...

coastsider

Adventurer
My Horizon AT and FJ Cruiser

Here's a few quick pics of my rig. Still working on a few mods. Spare wheel mount is still being built. My sand ladders have a shop built mounting system.

Attachments

• IMGP0908.JPG
    IMGP0908.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 247
  • IMGP0911.JPG
    IMGP0911.JPG
    117.8 KB · Views: 360
  • IMGP0912.JPG
    IMGP0912.JPG
    126.8 KB · Views: 360

syncro up

My Syncro with syncro specific trailer.

CIMG3793.jpg

CIMG3769.jpg

The trailers done more travelling than the van. It was built in England, then spent 18 months or so travelling from South America to Alaska before being brought home.
It was custom built for a syncro, being the correct width to track behind the van, and matching wheels. Other extras include; elasticated roof storage net, Jerry can holders, internal tie down rails, spare wheel carrier and checker plating infill all round.

Built to a gross weight of 1.5T. And it looks so dam cool.

TedderX

Observer
My Syncro with syncro specific trailer.

CIMG3793.jpg

CIMG3769.jpg

The trailers done more travelling than the van. It was built in England, then spent 18 months or so travelling from South America to Alaska before being brought home.
It was custom built for a syncro, being the correct width to track behind the van, and matching wheels. Other extras include; elasticated roof storage net, Jerry can holders, internal tie down rails, spare wheel carrier and checker plating infill all round.

Built to a gross weight of 1.5T. And it looks so dam cool.

That's slick. Do you have any pictures of 'em both closed up?

Very nice!

Nipple Twister

Our set-up....

06 Rubicon with a "Trailgator" trailer from Bear Trailersports.
New to this site, seeing some really nice rigs, trail reports, planned trips......sorry it took me this long to find it.......
CIMG0037.jpg

LoadedUp.jpg

BSSCG.jpg

nwoods

Expedition Leader
Welcome to ExPo Nipple Twister....you are on MR aren't you? There can't be THAT many people with that screen name LOL!

BTW, that is a cool set up and one HUGE tent. How many people you stuff into that TJ?

Nipple Twister

The One,....

........the Only........N/T!
For as much as we like and enjoy MJR.com and all the wonderful, hard working, dedicated Jeepers there I think this site fits a little better.
Thanks for the compliments, I/we have been slowly working at having the trailer/gear more suited for expedition traveling, as funding allows of course. That HUGE tent, lol, is our "extended days" piece of gear. We do multi day trips to Anza-Borrego and use the Borrego Springs State campground, where that photo was taken, as our base. Queen size air mattress and still plenty of floor space for chairs (sit inside durng bad weather) and doggie beds. For "one nighters" or "on the road traveling" we have a two-man, dogs just find a corner.
We are pretty much self contained, water, ice chest, porta-potty, container storage space (non-crushable dry goods, wine), tent equipment, table all fit inside lower portion of trailer.
Clothing and beding in upper storage pod sharing space with fire wood next to that.
The front aluminum diamondplate box is all food and cooking supplies along with crushable goods (bread, chips, crackers....) and lighting equipment.
BBQ, tool box, folding chairs straped at nose of trailer.

Would like to some day convert to a ARB type electric cooler but not sure how to power for extended days in one place. I have two 12 volt 55 amp hour deep cycle gel batteries with solar charger for lighting, laptop power, etc, etc. Not sure how well that will work but would be nice to get away from having to rely on ice.
Trailer needs more space for fire wood and water storage and thinking a storage box mounted at the nose, aluminum diamondplate of course!

The base trailer is self is very well built, torsion type suspension with plenty of travel. tracks and tows very well.

As for INSIDE the TJ: me and the little woman, the back seat has been removed/sold and that space is for our two dogs. There is a platform type shelf mounted above thier spot for extra supplies

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bad Taste