Post favorite pics of your rig and trailer

Willman

This thread needs to be a sticky!

I'll play!

DSC04468.jpg

DSC04385.jpg

DSC04597.jpg

DSC04640.jpg

I need to download some newer shots from the past summer...

;)

slimtwo

Adventurer
Here is our '75 IH and our Packmule trailer I built in 1990. In about 2000 or so I bought the RTT and quit sleeping on the ground. With our Engle freezer in the truck we're good to go disappear with minimal notice or preparation. Just load the food, beer and gas (lots of it!) and get gone.
I'm gonna have to figure out how to make my photos appear within the post.

Hello Lou,

Hey that first picture you posted, that wasn't by chance the Mojave Road trail head was it? It sure looks alot like it at any rate.
Nice rig, looking forward to starting my trailer.

Enjoy!

Happy trails!

Bruce

Xtreme XJ

Adventurer
Hello Lou,

Hey that first picture you posted, that wasn't by chance the Mojave Road trail head was it? It sure looks alot like it at any rate.

Enjoy!

Happy trails!

Bruce

That's funny... I was think'n the same thing... sorta look'n east across the river at Ft. Mojave... :smiley_drive:

Curt

JIMBO

Expedition Leader
:sombrero: He wouldn't need a spotter

Just tie the rope around his Malmute's collar, that dog is big enough to support the trailer and the X !!!

:costumed-smiley-007:safari-rig::safari-rig:

Binder Lou

Observer
Originally Posted by slimtwo
Hello Lou,

Enjoy! Happy trails!
Bruce

That's funny... I was think'n the same thing... sorta look'n east across the river at Ft. Mojave...
Curt

Hello Bruce & Curt, yes that is on the Colorado River west of Fort Mojave. Good catch!
Lou

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles