Post favorite pics of your rig and trailer

Xjaddiction

Observer
:D

CIMG1102.jpg

That's a 3FE pullin about 6000 lbs. I only had to tow it from my slip in the marina to the winter storage and then back to the marina in the spring. Did a good job of it though. That 80 had 4:88's with 33"tires.

Xjaddiction

Observer
I no longer have the 80, nice rig that it was... I bought a 5.9L Jeep ZJ. Here it is with a 1942 sears trailer that will be converted to expi trailer this winter...

5-9erwithtrailer003.jpg

bobDog

Expedition Leader
Couple shots from this weekend, entrance to Deer Valley trail.

DeerValley.jpg

Watercrossing.jpg

Enjoy...

Casper
:coffeedrink:
I have got to get one of those photog mods on my roof....way cool:victory: Are they hard to install? Spendy?:coffeedrink:

Casper

Adventurer
I have got to get one of those photog mods on my roof....way cool:victory: Are they hard to install? Spendy?:coffeedrink:

Not to spendy, but they can take quite a bit of your food. Oh, and they tend to complain about the rack being to hard, and not stable. Other than that they are easy to install, just watch out for low hanging branches. :Wow1:

Casper +8.75
:smiley_drive:

yj-hank

Observer
Did you put that tail gate on there?
Very nice touch :bowdown:

Yes we put a tailgat from a cj-5. Just did a springover lift, new springs, put a receiver hitch on the back. I had a blast using it for camping but I also use it for cutting wood. I just love this little trailer.

Henry

bobDog

Expedition Leader
And how about opening it up and showing whats inside! I am not a trailer base camp type guy but I subscribe to these threads thinking I'll change my mind.....so I would love to see the works.:sombrero:

gonzo4x4

IMG_1926.JPG
Here it is open.

IMG_1906.JPG

se_el_neon_int.jpg
what I liked about it was it's simplicity, not much inside, but comfy. these two pics are from fleetwood catalog.

fp430_elem_neon.gif

JPNCA

Adventurer
Yes we put a tailgat from a cj-5. Just did a springover lift, new springs, put a receiver hitch on the back. I had a blast using it for camping but I also use it for cutting wood. I just love this little trailer.

Henry

Any pics or tips for the install?

wyorunner

Observer
It aint much in this picture. All the action shots are at home in Maryland and im in Florida.
DSC_0800.jpg

Trailer and truck are at the fabricators while im down here in florida getting front and rear bumpers on the runner and a lid for the trailer, then towards the end of winter im buying a Roof Top Tent and mounting it on the trailer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles