Post favorite pics of your rig and trailer

bobDog

Expedition Leader
Snow yak.....I hate cold........hate it hate it hate it. Warmth! good on the body, like a nice massage! Comfort....yes. ahhhh.

skibum315

Explorer
Looks like fun! Wish we were getting dumps like that out here; 2nd dry winter in a row ... we got excited over two inches, this week. Things don't turn around, fire season is going to *suck*.

Yeah, I probably drove past your place many times on the way up to Sugar Bowl.

BC999

Hey there Judoka... I'm just starting the research on RTT's. How do you like Eezi-Awn? Which model is this? What do you like / dislike about it? What would you do differently? Thanks!!!

garwhal

Observer
I just purchased this trailer and I am having a hard time identifying the type, ie an m105a or an m101a3. The ID plate is gone.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359984063.451918.jpg

Mark Harley

Expedition Leader
This is a M105

Net weight 2,650 lbs
Max gross wt 7,150 lbs
Total length 165.5 in
Cargo body length 110 in
Total width 83 in
Cargo body width 74 in
Cargo deck height above ground 37 in
Cargo load height under bows 60 in
Cargo load height to top of side racks 45 in
Cargo load height to top of side panels 18 in

Attachments

• id_m105_trailer_10_700.jpg
    id_m105_trailer_10_700.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 37

Mark Harley

Expedition Leader
garwhal

They are big trailers but on a diet and towed with a FS truck they work some what well.
I see you have a 2500 to tow with. My first thought would be to get a new axle with matching bolt pattern
and electric brakes. That ould help to lower it down, get some road wheels and slow it easier.
Post what you do.

Also Steelsoldiers.com has a trailer section, Those guys deal with everything Green and Tan.
Mark

garwhal

Observer
Thanks Mark. That is in deed my intention. I am waiting to get it back from painting today or tomorrow. I have 4 kids and wanted a large robust trailer to haul all the necessities of a young family. It will never see more than a bumpy graded dirt road. I am working on a smaller one for more lightweight excursions.

Every Miles A Memory

Expedition Leader
DSCN1842.jpg

That is some serious insulation on that camper :)

garwhal

Observer
I picked up the m105 from painting today. Here are some pictures. And yes it rained hard so the bed looks a little drippy.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360191464.485700.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1360191480.485282.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1360191500.818622.jpg

I started doing research on axles as recommended and I have spoken with two places that say they need to build a custom axle. I want a 7k with a Chevy 8 lug wheel pattern Is there a recommendation in this regard as to where to loom for axles or who anyone recommends?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles