Post favorite pics of your rig and trailer

nwoods

Expedition Leader
Oasis trailer and the jeep. Sorry for the link I could not figure out how to get picture in post. I hope the link works. Just wanted to let everyone no the trailer is still alive and on the forum. Thanks Jim

http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s411/hawleya/bth_oasistrailer2.png?t=1360527302

From PhotoBucket, click on your image, and on the right are options for sharing it. You want to click on "Direct" and it will copy the image address to your clipboard, then on ExPo, type
. Example:

trailer112.jpg

and then repeat as often as you need to:

trailer115.jpg

Jim S

Observer
Thanks nwoods, I'm sure you have a soft spot for LJs! I can't wait for spring to put it to use. From the pic you linked from our photo bucket you can see I needed somthing with bigger tires behind the jeep!!!! Your LJ is very nice as well.

mgeiger

Observer
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360535231.669344.jpgfirst trip with the new trailer. Chattahoochee National Forest. This little trailer pulls smooth, holds lots of camping gear and firewood. Time for a spring over though- as I had a few clearance issues.

Glenn D

Observer
View attachment 144071first trip with the new trailer. Chattahoochee National Forest. This little trailer pulls smooth, holds lots of camping gear and firewood. Time for a spring over though- as I had a few clearance issues.

Thanks, I have a 78 Datsun truck bed that I was thinking of building into an Expo trailer and having not seen many was not sure that was the way to go but yours looks good so will keep thinking down that line.

Jevy

Adventurer
I picked up the m105 from painting today. Here are some pictures. And yes it rained hard so the bed looks a little drippy.

I started doing research on axles as recommended and I have spoken with two places that say they need to build a custom axle. I want a 7k with a Chevy 8 lug wheel pattern Is there a recommendation in this regard as to where to loom for axles or who anyone recommends?

I'm curious what you are planning to tow it with? I've read that the 105's can be a bit much for a 1/2 ton pickup. I'm not criticizing....just curious. I have a 416 and am going to be picking up a m101a2 in the next couple of weeks.

garwhal

Observer
I'm curious what you are planning to tow it with? I've read that the 105's can be a bit much for a 1/2 ton pickup. I'm not criticizing....just curious. I have a 416 and am going to be picking up a m101a2 in the next couple of weeks.

Jevy, the 105s are heavy. I drive a 3/4 ton suburban and I am installing electric over hydraulic breaks. I very happy with the performance and the way the trailer drives along. The 105 is definitely not for smaller vehicles. Based on my research and set up I think it will be quite bomber.

Mark Harley

Expedition Leader
garwhal:

How is the trailer coming? More pictures?
How about this for a custom M105?

Bear and cougar cage under the cover and a RTT on top.

Attachments

• $(KGrHqN,!q0E-ZRGuSSfBPyidTld0w~~60_3.jpg
    $(KGrHqN,!q0E-ZRGuSSfBPyidTld0w~~60_3.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 2,591

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles