Post favorite pics of your rig and trailer

uscg2008

Explorer
Not mine, but I saw this rig in Durango last year. Simple, easy...best way! :camping:

View attachment 143343
I have rented a scamp from my base mrw and they aren't that bad at all. Light weight easy to tow, enought room for two adults and a teenager. But they just sit too low. I almost ripped off the rear bumper on the dirt road going to the camp spot. But I'm sure that would be an easy fix

Jim S

Observer
AT Oasis

OK a few more pics. but I am sure they are not what you were expecting. I can't leave well enough alone. BTW Arizona dust is like light brown baby powder, and seems to be able to get into anything. I am sure I will have better pics. this spring as I put it all back together! I must say Martyn and Mario put out a fantastic product, and this was a prototype!
Thanks for looking. Jim
IMAG0335.jpg

IMAG0350.jpg

Every Miles A Memory

Expedition Leader
Arizona dust is like light brown baby powder, and seems to be able to get into anything

We camped on the rim of Monument Valley for a week and there were a few major windstorms that blew through. I've never had so much of this brown, baby powder stuck in cracks and crevices before. It took weeks to clean the camper after we left there!

ADV-R

Observer
The best part about my old rusty trailer is that if it gets a scratch or ding I dont really care because I have so little money into it. I could not imagine doing what I do to mine with a $6k-$15K custom trailer.
phone 119.jpgphone 120.jpg

garwhal

Observer
garwhal:

How is the trailer coming? More pictures?
How about this for a custom M105?

Bear and cougar cage under the cover and a RTT on top.

I am having some more touch up painting done. Some things underneath did not come out the way I wanted. I am in a wait mode again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Every Miles A Memory

Expedition Leader
Does anyone know if this trailer is a custom job or something I can purchase somewhere???

Pretty sure that's a one off. I believe there is build thread. Not sure what happend with 1speed. He was a regular poster then nothing almost 2 years ago.

That's a one off that Jim built himself. It's friggin' amazing to see it in person and has everything one could want in such a small package.

Jim got to building another, little larger camper and dropped off the site due to workload

Camped%20at%20the%20Low-Key%20Hideaway%20in%20Cedar%20Key%20Florida-M.jpg

I think he still has his website up and running?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles