Post favorite pics of your rig and trailer

VanIsle_Greg

I think I need a bigger truck!
Nice trailer KMCO... any plans kicking around for that lid you feel like sharing? Exactly what I am looking to build, love that size.

Greg

kcmo

not really plans per say just ideas i put to metal? The trailer is losely based on the 1/4 ton military design but built to follow my 04 tacoma into the Mo. woods. The lid is 14 ga. sheet bent to follow the shape of the bottom with strucural suport placed to acomadate a rooftop tent.

timh

Explorer
IMG_0295.jpg

teotwaki

Excelsior!

Your trailer lid's shape is about the same as mine and here is something that I found. If water has pooled on the lid and you open the lid, the water will waterfall along the dge of the lid where the hinges are and dump into the tub. I am taking a 6' length of 1.5" angled aluminum (used for covering house carpet where you transiton to hard floors) and adding it as a lip to act as a rain gutter. I'll fasten it on the lower part of the sloped edge of the lid where it transitions to vertical.

Flyn G

Observer
Ozark Trip

This was our first real test of the trailer. It's new to us. Thanks to SDS for making this awesome video.

voodoojk

Adventurer
How the hell do you find a M101 and a M416 in Hawaii, and I cant find a M416 anywhere near me in NM? (Im just a little jealous) :)

do what i did. I was searching for a trailer for over a year. Nothing. Put a wanted ad on craigs list and and in 15 minutes i had a trailer lead. a few days later i went and got my m-416 :)

Mark Harley

Expedition Leader
A Christmas 101

Here is my trailer decorated for the towns Light up night Parade.
The theme A Carlie Brown Christmas. The family had fun!

Attachments

• DSC05993.JPG
    DSC05993.JPG
    186.9 KB · Views: 95
  • DSC05991.JPG
    DSC05991.JPG
    148.7 KB · Views: 71

kcmo

I had the lid cross broke and it raised it about 1.25 inches peaking in the center so water doesnt sit

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles