Post favorite pics of your rig and trailer

Terex

Adventurer
To Tacobro's question:

The Canyon is great. Need to get a set of different tires/rims for the JGC before I venture too far off-road. We've mainly stuck to unimproved campgrounds so far. There are an endless number of boon docking sites near us in the four corners areas that we plan to hit. The solar panels (3) come in really handy in that part of the country.

uscg2008

Explorer
Let there be light
af1d184e61eaaffc203cddac5b98aed3_zpserxyimch.jpg

acd00dd23de721fcf6e825e5b91d9503_zpsvso1ou1z.jpg

55a0d96ed9ba9cb727bf516d9d95462c_zpsdcilbfhi.jpg

DetroitDiesel

Adventurer
Anybody have a setup using dirt bikes somehow incorporated into the trailer? Looking for ideas. Wondering how big I'll need to go on a platform. Thank you.

HAFICON

Adventurer
Anybody have a setup using dirt bikes somehow incorporated into the trailer? Looking for ideas. Wondering how big I'll need to go on a platform. Thank you.

Look into adventure trailers they might have what you are looking for or at least give you some build ideas.

WU7X

Snow on the Roof
Going light this time

Just about done getting this new trailer to where I want it. I don't foresee doing RTW trips any time soon, so have kept both rig and trailer light and simple.

Closeup closed tray.jpg Trailer & longer tongue.jpg
Extended tray.jpg Side view of T4R and trailer.jpg

U-turn

U-Turn
Just finished the trailer side of the build. I was road testing last weekend and snapped these two shots. RTT is in the mail with a few other goodies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior