Post favorite pics of your rig and trailer

LexusAllTerrain

Expedition Leader
Newspaperrock! Canyonlands-Utah

I am not sure if I posted this before, but this is my favorite picture from my set-up!

BryonDorrLexasNewspaperRock%5B2%5D-X3.jpg

Robert Bills

Explorer
Nissan Xterra and Bantam T3-C Trailer

I'm not sure this is my "favorite" picture of my rig and trailer, but it is the most recent.

My '46 Bantam T3-C just came out of winter storage and got a wash. First time hooked up to the Xterra. Time to go use them!!

2005%20Nissan%20Xterra%20Offroad%20with%201946%20Bantam%20T3-C.jpg

2005%20Nissan%20Xterra%20with%201946%20Bantam%20T3-C.jpg

cdrewferd

Observer
2011 Tacoma Double Cab TRD. My "Expedition" rig finally coming together. :) Tows a heavily modified CDN M101 Military Trailer with an OzTrail OR375 RTT System. Next up is a dual battery system tied to a trailer battery with attached solar system. My attempt at "glamping". Lol

Do you have a build thread for your trailer? I'm trying to convince my wife that the tent you have is the way to go.

jughead68

Just picked this trailer up as you see it!! I think it is a perfect start point, its been gone through and is set up perfectly for my height and tire size. Now I just need to build a top for it, please feel free to PM me if you know where to get drawings to build one from. Then a RTT and I think I have a solid start!!! :clapsmile

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    381.3 KB · Views: 162

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior