Post favorite pics of your rig and trailer

The Swiss

Expedition Leader
Hey Folks! My first post here on the Portal!

I am building this not for an actual expedition but more just to use to go to the beach. I bought the trailer, flipped the axle, painted trailer, painted wheels two tone, installed tool box, marine battery, inverter, solar panel and a Maggiolina Airland RTT. The tubes mounted on the sides hold my three piece surf roads. That is most likely all I will do to it unless you guys can give me some more ideas :D

IMG00056-20091007-2041.jpg

L1010424.jpg
Anybody has an idea what brand this trailer is? I just can't find a 4x6 mesh trailer with 24" or 36" high sides anywhere; they are all 5x8 or larger. Terry unluckily does not know the manufacturer of his trailer either as he bought it used.

MrCyrus16

Observer
Out in Sheeps canyon in the Borrego desert. The m-416 trailer has been sold and now I drag around a new 09 AT Horizon with matching rims and tires.
DSC01598.jpg

HEY! I know that trailer...it's finally now being re-done (lid, tongue extension, RTT rack and more), thanks again for selling it to me. I am however jealous of the Horizon, looking good!

Borrego60

Rendezvous Conspiracy
Out in Sheeps canyon in the Borrego desert. The m-416 trailer has been sold and now I drag around a new 09 AT Horizon with matching rims and tires.
DSC01598.jpg

HEY! I know that trailer...it's finally now being re-done (lid, tongue extension, RTT rack and more), thanks again for selling it to me. I am however jealous of the Horizon, looking good!

Its kinda funny I wish I still had the m416, I really miss it. I could do doubles with em both. I would really love to see some pictures of the trailer and what you had done to it so far. Glad it went to a good home.

Kilroy

Adventurer
Just one or two with the new TV

nice to see you enjoying all that hard work Gasman!!

Nice rigs YouAndI,and strap22...very sweet!

My new motto..."I wanna be like Brad"...:bike_rider:

photo-1.jpg

Nice thread on your trailer build at Mud. Nice job on your trailer. Decide not to redo the frame? Looks like you have been getting plenty of use out of trailer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles