Post favorite pics of your rig and trailer

vwalan

hi it actually was a tipper truck used by our local grave digger. i cut it short removed the tipper and built a second chassis for the fifth wheel. air for the trailer is by an electric gast compressor under the chassis . Morocco 2008-2009 3 422.jpgMorocco 2008-2009 3 066.jpgMorocco 2008-2009 3 070.jpgMorocco 2008-2009 3 115.jpgMorocco 2008-2009 3 439.jpg
more in morocco the loaded truck was a morocan local they said it had about 15ton on a 6,3 ton truck .we watched it get loaded and driven away.havent got better pics . these are what friends have put on here for me .i dont have a diggi camera .must get one . modern tec stuff just isnt me. but i must say the mitzy makes a fine mini artic . seven seater and bags of power and works great.one is the tarmac bit of the road up the dades gorge . glad it was an artic and not a long rigid truck.

vwalan

hi skids was up your way last week bought a dodge rb44 for a friend . it came from westbury on seven.
think i would sooner have the mitzy though.

skids

Observer
hi skids was up your way last week bought a dodge rb44 for a friend . it came from westbury on seven.
think i would sooner have the mitzy though.

Hi mate, just googled rb44, and i would defo take the mitzy over one of them! lol

vwalan

oh well not my choice . he is in maroc at the moment i was told bid buy collect. he,s running a MAN truck at the moment but wanted the 4x4 . think i might have gone MAN4x4 but his choice.i keep looking at info on the 4x4 miitzy but think i,m getting by without it so no troubles keep going. some diff locks would be nice but think here in uk we are stuck with out. think i push the set up just about as far as it will go.
i have a mazda bongo here keep thinking of getting rough with that one .but find its not big enough for the three months in morocco . cant carry enough beer and wine . ha ha . all adds to traction. load the neck of the trailer. dont think lyntons expected a 87 trailer to be used like i use mine but it all works great.

Box Rocket

_MG_6214.jpg

Conundrum

Observer
Thanks, out by the Bruneau/Jarbidge. I don't GPS well but plenty of info if you google "Bruneau River rafting or Indian Hot Springs Bruneau".

Mark Harley

Expedition Leader
Foxsweep: This one reminded me of your rig!
" Like the color matched Coleman cooler."

Attachments

• fj40 trailer.jpg
    fj40 trailer.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 49

foxsweep

I don't think you can camp along old coast road but there were a couple of people set up along the way
... We actually were at Pfieffer camping...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz

Members online