Post favorite pics of your rig and trailer

I now have a new fav picture.
6ezuse4a.jpg
jurepe3y.jpg
muby2agu.jpg
ajyse8a9.jpg

Ok I lied I have several new favorite pics.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
This is almost (I've got a 2 door JK) my dream setup dog and all. Great pics and happy looking dog!

dcoy

Adventurer
Yup, I've been bitching about it for over 2 weeks now and it's still here. :violent-smiley-031:

Can we start some sort of grass roots rebellion to move it where it belongs? Wait, this is the internet where those in control are faceless and (mostly) nameless. Still, guess we could try.

matthewp

Combat Truck Monkey
Can we start some sort of grass roots rebellion to move it where it belongs? Wait, this is the internet where those in control are faceless and (mostly) nameless. Still, guess we could try.

From what Haven (I think it was him) said, there were a bunch of threads moved in the process of making the RTT section and mistakes were made, and the mods seem receptive to move threads back.

I started a request thread here... Moving the "Pics of your Rig and Trailer" thread.... Please reply to it to add "votes."

bikemanx2

Observer
This is almost (I've got a 2 door JK) my dream setup dog and all. Great pics and happy looking dog!

Thanks. It has been a really fun experience having the trailer with the jeep. That dog's name is Joey and he will happily sit there all day long staring and sniffing out the window. He surprised us though, on two separate occasions on engineer pass he decided to jump out the window (while parked) to chase something that moved. Our other dog is in there too, although she usually resorts to sleeping through the trips.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Every Miles A Memory

Expedition Leader
I've always dreamed of outfitting a Casita for backcountry use! Lifted, better suspension, solar, big bank of batteries......please post a link to your build thread so I can follow along

teotwaki

Excelsior!
I've always dreamed of outfitting a Casita for backcountry use! Lifted, better suspension, solar, big bank of batteries......please post a link to your build thread so I can follow along

Clearance is a big issue. They have a large PVC contraption underneath for draining the tanks. It is a pretty fragile assembly in need of protection. The smaller trailer that I am familiar with uses a torsion axle so am unsure about how much lift is practical or how big a tire can be swapped in.

croix

Observer
My current favorite

From inaugural trip - 12 days in the north woods of Idaho. This was taken on the way out.

20141022_104701_resized.jpg

-croix

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles