Post favorite pics of your rig and trailer

Maxcustody

Explorer
Some great looking trailers............

Saharicon, awesome you picked up a great trailer and are able to get out and use it. I saw the for sale thread. Did you get the damage fixed or just leave it? just curios.....

Saharicon

Adventurer
Some great looking trailers............

Saharicon, awesome you picked up a great trailer and are able to get out and use it. I saw the for sale thread. Did you get the damage fixed or just leave it? just curios.....

Thank you, Jeff did an amazing build and I couldn't be happier. I've only had the trailer about 10 days and I am also on travel from home so I don't have my garage or tools.

I will be fixing the damage though. Might have to wait until I get back to the East Coast though in March.

74bruiser

Dreaming of doing this again.. took my '74 Cruiser and Ruger Trailer over Taylor Pass to Taylor Resevoir to camp and ride. 6 more months until the passes clear. Hopefully...
taylor6.jpg

Barnaby Wild

Here's a collection of trailer pics from our travels last year.
This was in May. Bahia De Concepcion, Baja Sur.
trailor00002.jpg

On the way back we stopped in Mammoth.
trailor00001.jpg

This one was along Bowman Lake in July.
trailor00003.jpg

Then we hit up Usal Beach in September.
trailor00004.jpg

trailor00005.jpg

trailor00007.jpg

trailor00008.jpg

On to The Hoh Rainforest on the Olympic Peninsula for Thanksgiving.

trailor00009.jpg

trailor00010.jpg

and our last trip of the year, The Mojave.

trailor00011.jpg

Phoenix

Adventurer
Awesome pics! ^^ Was just in BESF last summer.

Did you go to the bottom of the hill where the creek is and the old rock steps?

Which trail? We covered a good portion of the North section of BESF. Looking to go back and hit the Southern section this spring.

Great looking set up

teotwaki

Excelsior!
Inyo Mountains 2014 with the Sierra Nevada mountains in the background
NKN_7577-1.jpg

Saharicon

Adventurer
Which trail? We covered a good portion of the North section of BESF. Looking to go back and hit the Southern section this spring.

Great looking set up

Oh ok, probably not then. We did most of the Southern Portion. I'm out west and don't have my BESF maps with me, can't remember the name of the trail. It is poorly marked on the maps. I actually found it from a post on here awhile back.

tgreening

Expedition Leader
No, just the odd picture posted here and there. Didn't really build it more of an assembly of parts.

View attachment 257773
View attachment 257774

I can't believe how long I looked at this picture trying to figure out why on gods earth you wanted such a wide friggin fender, before I figured out it was a reflection. (-‸ლ)

(Don't know why the pictures don't show in the post. They showed in the preview before posting.)

Beamer pilot

Explorer
I can't believe how long I looked at this picture trying to figure out why on gods earth you wanted such a wide friggin fender, before I figured out it was a reflection. (-‸ლ)

(Don't know why the pictures don't show in the post. They showed in the preview before posting.)

Now I get you, I checked the pictures and had to laugh that reflection appears as part of the trailer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier