Post favorite pics of your rig and trailer

K2ZJ

Explorer
Shakedown of "semi-completed" trailer to SE Utah. To Moab, Arches Natl Park, Canyonlands, Muley Point (where pic is from), and Mesa Verde. Good trip. pulled well. functioned as expected. 10 minute setup time.
13428554_10209652674974141_1463722195162616395_n.jpg

Does your tent lift up and down? Do you have a build thread? Where in CO are you?

DaCrazyRN

Does your tent lift up and down? Do you have a build thread? Where in CO are you?

Haven't done a build thread. Haven't kept real good track of pictures of the detail stuff. Overall pics I have done. I remember how I did all the details (still working on a lot of things still also), so I may make one in the future.
The RTT does telescope. without the tent up there it kept binding up (which it still does a little), but tent deployed it is easier. I CAN get it up by myself, no problem. Getting it down by myself I use ratchet straps without a problem. Having a 14 year old is even more helpful. I live SW of Greeley, CO

K2ZJ

Explorer
What do you use to help lift and what did you use for support/legs? Tube in tube? I just ordered my tent today and need to come up with a rack for my trailer. I am down in Broomfield, if you'd be open to it I would love to come check it out sometime.

DaCrazyRN

What do you use to help lift and what did you use for support/legs? Tube in tube? I just ordered my tent today and need to come up with a rack for my trailer. I am down in Broomfield, if you'd be open to it I would love to come check it out sometime.

Is a 2" outer tube in tube with 50# gas springs on each corner and pinned for down or up (been thinking a pop pin lately, buuuuuutttt..). I had to make a file thingamajigger to file down the seam inside of the tube a little. But You can get stuff like Versatube that nests without problems. I bought metal from Metal Supermarkets and had to FFY it (didn't think ahead THAT much).
as for seeing it. I have one day of vacation left (wednesday 22nd) then back to work for a week. I usually work a week and off a week, but with 4th coming, schedule a little messed up. But I have no problem with trying to figure out some time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior