Post favorite pics of your rig and trailer

CYi5

Explorer
We need more pics of this baby !
T
The lower portion of the kitchen still needs to be built out, and a foam mattress purchased for the inside. I'll get some good pics for you then. May take it to Death Valley in November, that's still up in the air though. If you have Instagram, you can check out my account mrkirey, to see a lot of build pics throughout. If not let me know, I can upload them for you.

Kevin

Beamer pilot

Explorer
T
The lower portion of the kitchen still needs to be built out, and a foam mattress purchased for the inside. I'll get some good pics for you then. May take it to Death Valley in November, that's still up in the air though. If you have Instagram, you can check out my account mrkirey, to see a lot of build pics throughout. If not let me know, I can upload them for
Kevin

No I don't have Instagram but I will look into it.

CLynn85

Explorer
Been thinking about something similar to carry my dual sport bike with drop down bunks on the sides. Maybe lifted a few inches with larger wheels.
Any inside pics?
Thanks.

Not much to look at yet but some inside pics here: http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/127010-The-Cargo-Condo/page2

I plan to put a straight axle in (current has a 4" drop) with brakes and larger tires shortly. Plan for inside is currently I can pull the mattress and stand it on edge to load the motorcycle and plan to change it out with a folding setup in the future.

bobwohlers

Overlander
60Dan... Very (VERY) nice rig. Were you at CruiserFest? Where's this photo taken? How's your kitchen box working out for you? We find ours is so convenient and easy. Cheers mate...

60Dan

Explorer
60Dan... Very (VERY) nice rig. Were you at CruiserFest? Where's this photo taken? How's your kitchen box working out for you? We find ours is so convenient and easy. Cheers mate...

Thanks Bob!
Unfortunately no - I couldn't make it out to CruiserFest :(
The top picture was taken in July in the Absaroka-beartooth national forest in Montana. The second was driving the old gardiner rd leaving Yellowstone!
Great to hear your kitchen setup is working out well. We love ours too - so nice to have everything in one spot and so easily accessible!

bikemanx2

Observer
I now have a new fav picture.
6ezuse4a.jpg
jurepe3y.jpg
muby2agu.jpg
ajyse8a9.jpg

Ok I lied I have several new favorite pics.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz