Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ExPo Welcomes All Terrain Warriors as Title Sponsor

Default ExPo Welcomes All Terrain Warriors as Title Sponsor

Expedition Portal is pleased to announce All Terrain Warriors as the Title Sponsor of our Mitsubishi Heavy Truck section.

Based in Queensland Australia All Terrain Warriors Specializes in 4x4 heavy vehicles for a wide range of applications such as mining, military, eco tourism and expedition use. They have over 20 years experience in the modification, fabrication and custom design of off-road vehicles from 4.5 ton and over and common build on platforms from MAN, Isuzu and Fuso. All Terrain Warriors is widely recognized as the world leaders in the conversion of Fuso FGs and Isuzu NPSs into off-road motor homes and tour buses as well as suspension upgrades, single rear wheel conversions, expedition preparation, full composite camper bodies and custom electronic / hydraulic systems.

For more information visit thier website at www.allterrainwarriors.com.au and be sure to thank them for supporting Expedition Portal.

You can also sign up for thier newsletter here:
    http://www.allterrainwarriors.com.au...ribe&Itemid=54
    2000 Toyota 4Runner : 1997 Jeep Wrangler : 1988 Honda NX650 : 2005 KTM 950Adv
    www.overlandinternational.com [/I][/B] : [B][U][I][COLOR="SlateGray"]

Great to have All Terrain Warriors on board!
    ~/\ ☼
    / -- \
    Pete Hartl - VE6PGH - 0VRLAND

EXPEDITION = (Encounters + Adventures + Experiences) x YOU

wow, those are kewl!

stupid question, are those importable? I'd guess probably not, especially in California.
    "For He so loved the world, that He sent His only son..."

Brian

2001 Isuzu Trooper:"Cabby"
    2009 Ford Edge:"Penny"-
    1992 XJ:
    "Daddy's Jeep" - Sold. Farewell to a great car

KJ6GXX

Cool. Institutionalizes their invaluable contributions to this forum.

Awesome vehicles!! Thats it, I am moving down under.

I don't see any pic's of mounting system..>_<..

Cool. Institutionalizes their invaluable contributions to this forum.
    Kerry . Thanks to you and the others for your comments and also a big thankyou to Chip and Brian McVickers for helping setup the sponsorship arrangement. Wish we had of done it earlier.

By the way, it's definitely been a two way street. To be able to have professional conversations with the calibre of most of the ExPo members here has been invaluable to us as well, not to mention the resulting extra traffic though our website over the past year. So it was only right that we give our formal support back to the forum.

Regards John.
    Mark16

:d

Awesome to have All Terrian Warriors officially aboard.... John's contributions over the months have convinced me what a capable platform a Fuso FG can be with sound talent, engineering and much Aussie Know-How behind it!

KEENO
    Last edited by KEENO; 09-10-2009 at 03:05 AM.
    1992 Dodge W250 w/ 1998 5.9 Cummins 12V with Bosch P7100 Mech. Injector Pump, NVG4500HD 5spd. & stuff. WilderNest Expandable Camper (Summer) or 8 ft. Alaskan Camper (Winter)
    2002 Honda XR650L "Big Red Pig" & more stuff

Hey, On behalf of ATW as one of the sponsors, Just wanted to formally wish everyone here on ExPo a Merry Christmas and to stay safe over the holiday period.

All the best.
    Mark16

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast