Brush/grille guard for 2000 WJ

mountainpete

Spamicus Eliminatus
Wasn't there a difference between the Laredo and Limited around 2000 where one had a multi-piece bumper/fascia and the other was single piece? I think that changed how you access the grill.

You might want to Google search info on the grill and fascia of the truck.

Pete

99wj

Adventurer
yes i would also like to know, i googled but dident find much, and yes i use wjjeeps.com alot. i have a 99 limited and yes the lower fascia and the grill are one peice. this price is awsome!!!

****actually im pretty dang sure that the first picture is a limited WJ, just look at the lower door trim, its the same color as the car, usually that designates a limited model.

gprsdlyt

Adventurer
actually im pretty dang sure that the first picture is a limited WJ, just look at the lower door trim, its the same color as the car, usually that designates a limited model.
also special editions, basically laredos with painted trim. gold hue on those wheels = limited.

SixLug

Explorer
Im not trying to discourage here, but why not save that money and add it to a "real" front bumper fund. Ive just heard about brush guards causing more damage in the event of an accident or a brush with a rock than would have happened without one. The only reason I say this is you dont want to put this in "Mods you wouldnt do again" thread....why not save for a few months for something that will be a lot tougher and better in the long run? Just my opinion, but again, not trying to start anything...Good luck!

99wj

Adventurer
Im not trying to discourage here, but why not save that money and add it to a "real" front bumper fund. Ive just heard about brush guards causing more damage in the event of an accident or a brush with a rock than would have happened without one. The only reason I say this is you dont want to put this in "Mods you wouldnt do again" thread....why not save for a few months for something that will be a lot tougher and better in the long run? Just my opinion, but again, not trying to start anything...Good luck!

haha man, i hear ya, its just cool to look into the cheaper options until, the ARB fund grows :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles