Random RIG Shots

• Thread starter Scenic WonderRunner
  • Start date

john101477

Photographer in the Wild
XqFiy.jpg

3Immg.jpg

g2NAb.jpg

Hey Joey is that Usal Beach in the top 2? Tree's of Mystery is a cool place. My family and I love it there.

20100808_3774-Edit-Edit.jpg

Last edited:

Rallyroo

Expedition Leader
We spennt a few days there right before I left Cali. Beautiful area! Did you guys get the opportunity to see the Elk that hang out there in Usal?
Might also be the perfect place to take a Toyota! :)

Yeah, the elk were there the entire time. I guess that their USuAL hang out spot is Usal.

Last edited:

teotwaki

Excelsior!
Usal is not far from Shelter Cove. I spent time at the Cove when I was a kid and the black sand beach was very cool

john101477

Photographer in the Wild
Usal is not far from Shelter Cove. I spent time at the Cove when I was a kid and the black sand beach was very cool

Heck yeah, Shelter Cove is very cool, My dad used to fly us in for lunch every once in a while, just have to pray that the deer get off the runway in time hahaha. We actually stopped at the cove for Ice and to top off the gas as well as going down to Black Sands and the light house. Sorry dont mean to jump in so much here, just kind of excited and a little home sick from seeing Joey's pics.
Last pic and I will be good. This pic was just up from the Cove at a BLM campground and the other is a map of our trip
Lost Coast012-2.jpgLost Coast Map.jpg

Area52

Adventurer
I bought this today as my rock crawler project.

Hopefully I'll have it ready next year's Chile Challenge.

attachment.php

Sexy6Chick

Adventurer
Last week, along the Golden Spike Trail outside Moab, UT.

MoabTrip2012328.jpg

Poison Spider, just above the switchbacks:
MoabTrip2012388.jpg

Kane Creek, 2nd to last climb out before hitting hwy 191

MoabTrip2012366.jpg

We were there about a week after you and ran Golden Spike the first day out on the trails:

P5217011-L.jpg

and later that week on Pritchett:

P5237192-L.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier