Random RIG Shots

• Thread starter Scenic WonderRunner
  • Start date

nwoods

Expedition Leader
Bret, that is an awesome photo. That image will trigger good memories for years to come. I reccommend printing it and hanging it near a workbench.

Photo-I, wow what a cool rig! Do you travel with family?

photo_i

Explorer
Photo-I, wow what a cool rig! Do you travel with family?

Thank you, nwoods! That Soviet built GAZ66 was old and falling apart, but it took us places. :) My husband and I travel a lot around Asia in the last 20 years, because that's were we live most of the time.

BretEdge

Adventurer
Bret, that is an awesome photo. That image will trigger good memories for years to come. I reccommend printing it and hanging it near a workbench.

Thanks so much! I've got dozens of these iPhone photos on my phone and I do enjoy going through them from time to time as they do trigger great memories.

graynomad

Photographer, traveller
I've spent a lifetime looking for the killer shots, and arguably got them on occasion, but I find it's the happy snaps of camps, houses, people etc that I treasure the most.

And yes that GAZ is a real weapon Oksana.

steve c

Adventurer
2012 Nissan Xterra

fsbo.jpg

2m7y.jpg

cmge.jpg

g4wr.jpg

5ve1.jpg

x381.jpg

hspz.jpg

s7zf.jpg

Last edited:

steve c

Adventurer
Nice shots. Love this one. Where were they taken?

Thanks!

1 and 2 were taken on the way to Santiago Peak in Orange County, CA

3, 4, 6 and 8 Were taken, on different trips, in the San Bernadino Mountains near Big Bear Lake, CA

5 and 7 were taken on Cleghorn trail off I15 in the Cajon Pass.

DJGoo

Too much WoW
I took this pic today. I turned off the road through some tall grass and over a rotten tree and whatnot to this little clearing 8]

IMG562.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94