Random RIG Shots

• Thread starter Scenic WonderRunner
  • Start date

photo_i

Explorer
Helllloooooo, Ocean! 󾍁󾍁󾍁 That's what happens when you camp on the beach. 󾰀 Had to do hasty retreat in the middle of the night, because waves got so big, that they rolled over the dunes which were separating us from the water and we woke up in the middle of that big puddle. 󾍁 That's when abilities of Unimog come very very handy. 󾰀:sombrero:

image.jpeg

HARDTRAILZ

Certified
Overlander powered by BioGas! Lots of chili served at dinner and lunch?
Chili is dinner only - - breakfast and lunch are beans in large quantities.

Have I asked where the bumper was made yet?
I do not know if you have, but it was done by my buddy who is MDB Fabrication. He sells kits for front bumpers for our platform, but not sure if the rear has been repeated other than his personal version.

Crazy Schooner

Fortune's A Mistress
IMG_9287-X3.jpg

Butch1979

Family Adventurer
Spent some time this weekend messing with a long shutter release and some alternate lighting options. Pretty cool result. I really like those shots where you can see the stars moving in the pics!

Cheers

IMG_5647.jpg

Green96D1

Explorer
Just a couple of shots. One was after me and my a friend built my Rear Bumper "caps" and the Other is from Slick rock in Northern California in the High Sierras I was touching the rock for good luck.

pjpvi

Observer
Just a couple of shots. One was after me and my a friend built my Rear Bumper "caps" and the Other is from Slick rock in Northern California in the High Sierras I was touching the rock for good luck.

I recognize that spot!

20090718-125352.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles