• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    620.7 KB · Views: 31

zackcrum

20e1356cd01e4674c552d184e2d94c47.jpg
37c6ffa1cd75aaccdeb3874d1fd0079c.jpg

Cypher

Full Time Traveler
Lots of great photos here... Lots of great rigs!

Here is our FJ near Hurricane Pass south of Ouray Colorado.

Alright, I have to ask... Whats with all the Duct-Tape?

To hold my magnetic sheets on my Armada. Why? For Offroad pinstripping protection. Read my thread below. I have always want to start this thread on here. I think I may do it, though the project is completed and done and labeled APPROVED in my books.

Click on the link below to read about it. It is something I know for a fact that when many people read it, some will definitely do it, while others will have their own opinion about ut. But its the forum, there is always going to be people who see things differently or have different opinions about things. Everyone owns their cars so they do whatever makes them feel comfortable.

Here goes the link. Read and see...

http://www.clubarmada.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43834

To each his own...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is what makes the forums great. No matter what anybody does, if they paid for their car, they can do whatever they want to it. Its their money, its their time, they drive it and more importantly they pay for it and it parks at their house. So, they get to do whatever they want to it or with it.

cnutco

Adventurer
That is what makes the forums great. No matter what anybody does, if they paid for their car, they can do whatever they want to it. Its their money, its their time, they drive it and more importantly they pay for it and it parks at their house. So, they get to do whatever they want to it or with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles