Here to Learn

MonsterBronco

Currently I have a 1972 Bronco
IMG_0235-1.jpg
VERY strong 302 but currently building a 351W for it Dana front and rear, full cage, 9K winch, Body and suspension lifts.

I am a former active duty Marine and I now do high level consulting for high tech crime type stuff to include working with law enforcement and "information" groups here and abroad.

I have caught the Unimog bug and after talking it over with the wife (she helps when she has time) we have dropped our previous plan to build a 32 Ford coupe hot rod and are looking for a Unimog...

Our general interest is as an Expedition rig that we can use to explore VERY remote places here in US and in my wife's area of the world Central America (Nicaragua/Costa Rica gal) So very interested in the vehicles that come with that radio shack on the back or other comparable structure. Unless I find out that is not a good idea :)

We have also considered that living in the heart of California's earthquake belt this area might become untenable (Katrina hurricane) so we need to pack up our 2 dogs, food and survival stores, self protection stuff.

First I need to learn all that I can from you all so forgive me if I lurk/ask questions (after searching for previous answers first). So with all that wordiness out of the way I'll sit back and read....

Respectfully,

John

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bad Taste