Melvill and Moon Campaign Furniture

tpatching

Observer
Roorkhee Fan

I hope this is not a serious forum faux pas. I have been collecting and using camp chairs over the years, from Kermit to Snow Peak, none of them seem to be without some pretty serious design compromises. It is the Roorkhee Chair that I keep coming back to. Of all of the Roorkhee's, I feel like I have acquired one of the best designs. This chair has the ability to recline or be kept in an up right position. I am making them in small numbers by duplicating my original.

IMG_6008.jpgIMG_6035.jpgIMG_6074.jpgIMG_6076.jpg

Scott Brady

Founder
Beautiful chair. My concern with the Roorkhee is always set-up time, as they cannot collapse for storage. The are excellent chairs, but I find mine relegated to the office (I have a set of buffalo leather units)

tpatching

Observer
Roorkhee Fan

Beautiful chair. My concern with the Roorkhee is always set-up time, as they cannot collapse for storage. The are excellent chairs, but I find mine relegated to the office (I have a set of buffalo leather units)

I agree. The folding chairs are faster for storing. If I am going to be in one place for a day or two and storing them every night isn't a concern, I will take a Roorkhee Chair. I can put mine together in about 1 minute.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94