Restaurants near Sacramento???

AndrewP

Explorer
We serve House made chili on Wednesday. If you do come look for a small red sign. We are the last building on the right if you are coming from Watt. Go slow or you will miss us.

Markus

Nice to meet you Marcus. The Chili was great and the tri-tip sandwich was delish. I'll be back on another Wednesday or Thursday for more of that tri-tip.

stevenmd

Expedition Leader
Nice to meet you Marcus. The Chili was great and the tri-tip sandwich was delish. I'll be back on another Wednesday or Thursday for more of that tri-tip.

Dang, now you've got me wondering just how good this chili and tri-tip are... I'm coming by next time I am in Sacto!:victory:

suntinez

Explorer
I was wondering why the heck someone would spam asking about restaurants in SAC. Now I get it. Someone might want to check mariyas11 for a pulse too.

That aside, I'm glad the thread yielded all these suggestions. Tri-tip hmm? I never know where to eat in Sacramento.

Binder Lou

Observer
Hello Marcus, I dropped by for lunch today and the mushroom soup was great. I've lived about five blocks away for 24 years so I'll be back to try the chili.

offroadchef

Adventurer
Hello Marcus, I dropped by for lunch today and the mushroom soup was great. I've lived about five blocks away for 24 years so I'll be back to try the chili.

Thank you for coming in. You were the second person to come in from this site in the last 2 days. When AndrewP came in, we had no one in the store and when you came in, we had one of the best days in the last few months. Sorry if you had to wait for your food.
Thank you again.

Markus

Maximus Ram

Expedition Leader
What a small world. I use to drive by there on the way to the Keifer branch P.O.
Guess I'll have to stop in for lunch, now. It's only about 15 minutes from work.
You say Wednesday is chili day , eh...:drool:

gearbox

Adventurer
Despite the questionable birth of this thread, I'm always interested in another new place to eat around Sac! I'm around Citrus Heights to Fair Oaks to Folsom.
I still haven't gotten to the Squeeze Inn, but it's on the list since it was on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives. Speaking of Guy Fieri, Tex Wasabi's and Johnny Garlic's are both pretty good!
Any more suggestions around 80 and 50? Even to SLT, since the snow season is just about here.

Binder Lou

Observer
Bad news to post: I drove by the Squeeze Inn yesterday and they've closed. There is a banner out front stating they quit because of the lawsuit and asked not to sue him again. Too bad!

offroadchef

Adventurer
Bad news to post: I drove by the Squeeze Inn yesterday and they've closed. There is a banner out front stating they quit because of the lawsuit and asked not to sue him again. Too bad!

I thought that they were going to move to the other side of the road. I saw a sign for them on Power Inn Road less than a month ago. The new location was going to be on the east side of Power Inn and north of Fruitridge, there is a subway there too.

Maximus Ram

Expedition Leader
Oh , as for a good burger, I like Jaspers on Coloma and Sunrise. Love their Pastrami Burger:drool:
Shakes are good , too...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles