Panoramic Shots

UpperLeft86

Mark, those photos from southern Oregon are awesome. Can't wait to get down to that corner!

One from last night: 6 photos stitched together. D750, 180/2.8D.

TIDGGAs.jpg

markrez

Observer
Mark, those photos from southern Oregon are awesome. Can't wait to get down to that corner!

One from last night: 6 photos stitched together. D750, 180/2.8D.

TIDGGAs.jpg
Thanks for the compliment. I love your picture as well. That would look great printed out 6' by 2'

Has anyone else taken their media to costco and printed a very large pano? I have two hanging in my garage. I highly recommend it if you haven't, it's only $25 for the 72x24 size.

UpperLeft86

Looks like the start to a movie :)

That's what I love about panoramic format photos - they have such a cinematic feel.

Thanks for the compliment. I love your picture as well. That would look great printed out 6' by 2'

Has anyone else taken their media to costco and printed a very large pano? I have two hanging in my garage. I highly recommend it if you haven't, it's only $25 for the 72x24 size.

Thanks! I haven't tried Costco for that, but that's a great price. All the Costco small prints I've done have turned out well in the past. I've gotten a few crazy aspect ratio prints made from ProDPI (who I print basically everything through.)

markrez

Observer
A couple from a recent trip to Las Vegas. These were from the top of Frenchman Mountain.
Expo-2.jpg
D7000 11.5mm single frame (Tokina 11-16)

Expo-1.jpg
D7000 200mm 8 frames (Nikon 70-200 VRII)
Not very expedition 'like' but the hike to get there was an expedition. :)

www.markrezansoff.com
Boise Adventure Photographer

Last edited:

hitek79

Explorer
The top and bottom are from an area in the backcountry in the Canadian Rockies. The big mountain is named Mt. Assiniboine. It's an absolutely amazing area.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior