maXTERRA's '06 X

maXTERRA

Adventurer
OBA finished up.

Shimmed rear axle pinion angle down 3 deg to get rid of acceleration vibe.

Gabbed up rear cargo rack for a trip to Capitol reef, Ut

maXTERRA

Adventurer
Had the wheels re-powder coated and a new set of 285 duratracs installed.

Took it to Capitol reef and wheeled it pretty hard.
Titan swap ride is just incredible!

richard310

pew pew
Awesome pictures. I was just at Capitol Reef last month and I'll definitely be going back. X is looking great as always!

How are you liking the Duratracs? Load Range E?

Dmski

Adventurer
Now that is an Xterra! Those titan swaps look awesome! Well done on your x. Great photo's as well.

maXTERRA

Adventurer
Thanks!
Duratracs E's were great. Had a used set on before as well.
40psi on the highway part of the trip and 20 off road mid- speed and 18 crawling/really rough stuff is working great.

Blind_Io

Adventurer
I'm bummed that I could not go on that run, it just wasn't in the finances. Hopefully I can get down that way next season.

maXTERRA

Adventurer
Tentatively planning on the same week next year (wed/sun).
Be great to get a few more of the crew down there with us.

Beamed across time and space to reach you!

NCtrail4R

Adventurer
Great looking truck and really nice photos! Can you post info for how to get in touch with you about a rear bumper?

maXTERRA

Adventurer
So, in preparation for adding a body lift, I needed a new bumper as the old one was not adjustable and I wasn't going to cut it all up.

Going with all LED lighting this time. Adding 10w daytime running lamps into the wings too. Aurora light bars ******!

AdventureHare

Outfitting for Adv
I'm really impressed and jealous! :drool: Your craftsmanship is excellent. The original bull-bar looked like new even through it was ~5 years between pics.
This is a great build, simple and purposeful. Try not to let another 5 years go by before you post more updates. :D

maXTERRA

Adventurer
Well thank you AdventureHare!

Almost forgot, I added shovel & Pulaski mounting behind tire after one of my customers did his own that way and sent me a pic of it.
I was slightly hesitant, wondering if the quick fist mounts would hold them solid enough, but they haven't moved since April.

And a rear cargo shelf

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles