Thought on Ozark Trail Hanging Tent

CantonXJ

The new hanging tent is now available! This "new tent has several design differences however.This one has a full fabric top. Also, it has two doors front and back allowing easy enter and exit and
enabling you two "stack" two or more tents together for multi-rooms (great for family camping). It has
more pouches on the inside for storage and more ties on the inside &
out for hanging towels, clothes etc and places for wind ties. You can find it by going to amazon.com and typing in standing room 100 in the search bar or by going to standingroomtents.com. Happy Camping!

That looks great! When you say it has a full fabric top, could you be more specific? Does it come with its own top that replaces the top provided with the canopy? Also, are there other color options available? If so, I would be highly interested in purchasing!

Thanks!!

dan43935

KD8MTF
new thoughts on an old thread!

100_0382 2.jpg100_0388 2.jpg100_0388 3.jpgWe've been using ours for the last 3 years. It amazes me when people with $100k motorhomes wanna come check out our camp/tent! We got less than $500 in everything and it works great! Last spring we spent a cold rainy night with wind gusts 15-25mph without any dammage! I have more pics if anyone is interested in this old thread! These pics were taken in the fall. The raindrops hitting the tarp.... what a good nights sleep!

chevyz71

4x4 Z71
I have one of those but not OZARK, my is from eBay. We been camping for 3 years on NH white mountains with temperatures as low 40 F and some light rain. My wife love it. is almost big like our bedroom... Easy to set up and easy to take down..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz