Weezerbot's Garage Sale

FurthurOnTheFly

Glamping Society
Not a whole ton of items, but please get these out of our newly cleaned garage!!

First the free stuff:

Goodyear Wrangler RT/S 265/70/16 - mounted as spare and never used
IMG_1411.JPG

IMG_1414.JPG

Stock FJ80 Springs - Front and Rear; Stock 3rd Gen 4Runner Springs - Rear Only

IMG_2384.JPG

Sierra Designs Rosa 20 deg. Large - $30
IMG_2382.JPG

Smitty Built Step Bars - 3rd Gen 4Runner - $50
IMG_0107.JPG

Last edited:
S

Street Wolf

Thinking about the inverter if the guy above me decides against it.

FurthurOnTheFly

Glamping Society
The inverter does work the last time anything was tested which was months ago. I bought it from a friend to use in my truck and then found no actual need for it, so it never got installed. No wires included, will ship at your expense.

FurthurOnTheFly

Glamping Society
How does the Coleman Procat Propane Heater work. Looks alittle wan but if it still works good I will take it....

Its actually not worn at all just a little dusty from sitting in the garage! It works great, although we have only found a use for it twice which is why it needs to go (pre RTT days). It works REALLY well, runs off any of the little propane tanks you would use for a Coleman stove or whatever.

Too bad I didn't see this yesterday before we left, we are actually in Tucson all day today! :(

GTABurnout

Explorer
Its actually not worn at all just a little dusty from sitting in the garage! It works great, although we have only found a use for it twice which is why it needs to go (pre RTT days). It works REALLY well, runs off any of the little propane tanks you would use for a Coleman stove or whatever.

Too bad I didn't see this yesterday before we left, we are actually in Tucson all day today! :(

Damn well I will take it. If you want to shiip it cool if not if I can paypal you and if you come down again or I may need to come up there eventually...

Let me know how you want to do this thanks
Hunter

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94