Thinking of letting the fg go

fgcrazy

Hi to all ive been lurking every now and then but back in the rut of working day to day after the long trip is over. After much thought ive been thinking of putting the fg up for sale. Ive been thinking of late $30s with the dp chip,suspension upgade,boat rack etc etc. it has 59000 ks on it so if you know anyone who might be keen give me a buzz. if you would like to see it there is a couple of photos in the FG in action page right near the start or it fetures in 4wd custom magazine issue 2. Or you cand send a email to tony@abrooftiling.com.au Thanks to all Tony

Last edited:

whatcharterboat

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
Hey Tony .

I'm stunned. That truck is just YOU. Anyway I'm sure you'll get something just as good next time. Glad to hear you are still kicking and make sure you drop in again if you're goin' past and say gidday. Of course if I hear of anyone looking for a well sorted crewcab................

Regards John.

haven

Expedition Leader
3115920224_bbb28a1a9f.jpg

Is this the rig for sale?

fgcrazy

Hey Tony .

I'm stunned. That truck is just YOU. Anyway I'm sure you'll get something just as good next time. Glad to hear you are still kicking and make sure you drop in again if you're goin' past and say gidday. Of course if I hear of anyone looking for a well sorted crewcab................

Regards John.

Hi John i will be sad to see it go but i was tossing up keeping it so i will test the waters im not desprate for money so if it dont sell im not fussed. Apart from my sale you should be given a big THANK YOU from every one on this site your help and knowledge on canters is second to none thanks Tony

fgcrazy

G'day Tony, What did you do for suspension upgrade? I would be interested for a personal vehicle!
I got it done by Dean at Wilkinsons enginering at Atherton they took out the front springs and back and made longer ones but instead of 8 thick ones put back 10 thin ones ond extended the springs by about 200mm each end and put in ****** ( i think) shocks it works awesome we did cape york and the gulf track up into Arnhem land and the wife said it was worth every cent Cheers Tony

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94