Colorado in October 2009

7wt

Expedition Leader
Thanks for the great pics Jim. One of the very first four wheel drive trips I ever did was with my dad in a rented CJ7 back in the day somewhere in CO. I was hooked. I haven't thought about that until I saw your pics. They brought back memories, maybe I was there or somewhere else that looked just like it. Who knows but they did jog the memory. Thanks.

Last edited:

teotwaki

Excelsior!
To all of the folks who enjoy all trip reports and have shared their enjoyment with me, I thank you. I appreciate that you stay within the spirit of the venue (Trip Reports) and stay basically within the topic that I have posted about. I appreciate your encouragement, shared anecdotes and humor. You are the ones who make my efforts worthwhile.

TangoBlue

American Adventurist
Thanks for posting your trips. I find them inspiring and motivating - so much so that they will be the basis for my future "expeditions" as I close in on retirement and have a little more time on my hands after 27 years in the military.

teotwaki

Excelsior!
Thanks for posting your trips. I find them inspiring and motivating - so much so that they will be the basis for my future "expeditions" as I close in on retirement and have a little more time on my hands after 27 years in the military.

WOW! Twenty-Seven Years! Thank you for giving so much to our country.

rmarz

Adventurer
Another great trip report Jim! Thanks for posting the pics and info, I will certainly explore that area if I can make it out there.

S

Scenic WonderRunner

To all of the folks who enjoy all trip reports and have shared their enjoyment with me, I thank you. I appreciate that you stay within the spirit of the venue (Trip Reports) and stay basically within the topic that I have posted about. I appreciate your encouragement, shared anecdotes and humor. You are the ones who make my efforts worthwhile.

Well said....Jim!

We all need to remember to respect an ExPo Member's Thread Topic.

I always enjoy your trip reports and pics!

Keep Going Jim!:costumed-smiley-007

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles