RTT 's for sale

wagner_joe

Adventurer
REFLECTS NEW PRICING !

1) Autohome Overland RTT for sale : (SOLD !)

Dimensions: 71” x 43-1/4” x 11-3/4” (180 x 110 x 30)
Weight: 125-1/2 lbs. (57 kg)
Color: Carbon Grey

Price
$ 1,500 Total (with Winter hood)

Used Approx 90 nights over the last three years. Garage stored, washed after every trip, Tent is in excellent condition. Sleeps 2 adults 2 children

Winter hood is in excellent condition goes over the tent for added protection from the elements. Used once with snow/rain conditions @ Overland Training in Prescott.

Tent is currently located in Upland at Adventure Trailers. A previous deal fell through so I need to move it before I get a bill for storage. The winter cover is located in Phoenix in my garage.

2) Autohome Overcamp (SOLD !)
Dimensions:
CLOSED 25-1/2” x 79” x 11” (130 x 200 x 28)
OPEN 51” x 79 ” x 39” (130 x 200 x 100)
Weight: 110 lbs. (50 kg)
Color: Teal

Price: $850

Tent was used a total of 6 nights. Tent is in mint condition. Stored in garage. Currently located in Phoenix.

Pics attached. Willing to ship. Need shipping info to get quote. Shipping not included in above pricing. Shipped via FedEx Freight or Pickup...

Pm for details.

Attachments

• IMG_1030.JPG
    IMG_1030.JPG
    549.5 KB · Views: 1,315
  • IMG_1027.JPG
    IMG_1027.JPG
    361.8 KB · Views: 1,566
Last edited:

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
Wow those are great tent at killer prices...
And for any of you who don't know Joe, he takes great care of his stuff...I completed my Overland Training with him and camping with his setup nearby, very very cool.

Ford Prefect

Expedition Leader
Any chance you are headed through Utah anytime soon?

My wife and I are just about to get a camping lab, but this overland would sure be nice (despite being smaller).

If you want to meet up in the middle or something I think I would be very interested.

Thanks

wagner_joe

Adventurer
Any chance you are headed through Utah anytime soon?

My wife and I are just about to get a camping lab, but this overland would sure be nice (despite being smaller).

If you want to meet up in the middle or something I think I would be very interested.

Thanks

I'm not heading through Utah.. But I could probably be talked into going.. I always like a good adventure... PM me with details.. Where are you thinking of meeting or where are you at..

wagner_joe

Adventurer
Joe, any photographs of the OverCamp.

Yes.. I have pics of it. They're too large for the portal and I've been too busy to get them downsized on the new laptop. BUt can send photos to anyone that wants to see it.. You want me to email you some?? PM me with email.

Napa_Kin

Rtt

What would you take for both of them shipped to Northern Ca., 94558? I would need to get them before next weekend. 11/6.

Thanks

Napa_Kin

Sorry for the radio silence. I had to do some more homework on RTT's and the logistics of camping as a family of four (+dog) while still being able to haul all my toys. Just went down to my local dealer to check the different models of Autohome RTT's out... Anyway, I have more logistics to figure out before pulling the trigger. Might need a trailer! Thx

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94