RTT 's for sale

Mike S

Sponsor - AutoHomeUSA
THE OverCamp shown in the linked photos does not have the center ridge pole extended. This will tension the tent and raise the ridge pole in the center of the tent about 16".

wagner_joe

Adventurer
THE OverCamp shown in the linked photos does not have the center ridge pole extended. This will tension the tent and raise the ridge pole in the center of the tent about 16".

Mike

You are correct. The Overcamp was not secured in the back of my 05 Tacoma and therefore not fully raised. It is in perfect condition and will fully deploy as mentioned. I didn't want to depoly unsecured with my 200lb weight on a poly bed.

Any further questions let me know. Happy new year everyone!

:victory:

gt50

I will buy. Can you contact me? I dont live far from factory. We are a dealer in Palm Desert. 7607791305

Last edited:

loki646

Observer
If I wasn't right in the middle of my M416 rebuild, I'd offer 1k for the Overland..but unfortunately I've got to get the trailer fixed first....

So consider this a Bump for a great deal!

Zaskoda

Observer
I just started looking at RTTs. I wanted to find a "pop up" solution for my van, but they're hard to come by and expensive to get new...

So, for warm weather camping, I'm thinking of putting an RTT on top of the van instead of the popup... and then use the rest of the van roof for storage and such.

The first application for the tent that comes to mind is Burning Man (I'll be going this summer). It gets pretty windy out there and can wreck a stand alone tent.

I'm very interested in the overcamp because of it's profile when closed. Can anyone tell me about the durability? If it's a pretty strong tent, I might be very interested.

Like I said, I just started looking. As far as I can tell, wagner_joe is asking a pretty fair price. I'd hate to miss out on a deal, but I just don't know enough to purchase yet. =(

wagner_joe

Adventurer
I personally haven't slept in the Overcamp. But I have slept many a nights in the Overland. As for the wind... Well it's still noisy, but due to the frame work on the overcamp and the overland they tend to hold their own very well. One of our trips to Pyramid Lake was quite windy and blew our pop-up sun shade almost into the lake. The Overland held up just fine.

I've been in rain, snow, sun in the overland and would buy another, especially with the winter hood(I don't own one for the Overcamp) The only reason we changed to the Globetrotter was for the changing room and personal space for myself and my wife.

wagner_joe

Adventurer
:smiley_drive: still 4 sale..... The overland will be in phoenix within the next week or so.. I can deliver to any of the following states.

CA, AZ, UT, NV, NM and possibly TX...

:Wow1:

profire

Bump for a great deal.

I would love to buy either one for my trailer but I have just recently bought a lift and winch for my jeep so I'm tapped out for the moment.

Somebody buy this, spring is here and someone needs this !

Shasta FJ

I'm in the market for a RTT for a trailer build, the bad news is I'm way up in N. CA and I think shipping would be cost prohibitive. Any adventures planned for CA in the near future?

Thanks,
Ron

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles