Small black ABS plastic stickers

Scott Brady

Founder
Ok, this is an odd one, but I have a need for a few small stickers. I am looking for the small, abs plastic textured stickers, both a blank to cover an Anti-lock Braking System light (as I have disabled the system on the Rover) and to do some custom labels for several items like inverter, compressor, front and rear locker, etc.

What have you used for custom labels on switches?

Christophe Noel

Expedition Leader
You should get little aluminum plates with labels for your switches. For example a lable that reads, "lites." :sombrero:

For a less goofy suggestion, you might swing by the sign shop on Willow Creek Road (located next to the owners house about a mile north of the hospital). He has tons of various materials he uses for his sign projects. He might have an idea.

alexrex20

Explorer
what ABS light are you trying to cover? is it the one in the gauge cluster?

on my nissan, my ABS is also disabled and to cover the light, i actually pulled out the bulb for the ABS MIL.

R_Lefebvre

Expedition Leader
Yeah, why not just pull the bulb? That's what I usually do. On my Focus the airbag light is actually an LED soldered directly to the gauge circuit board, they wanted to make it fool-proof. So, I simply put some black electrical tape on the LED and reassembled it. Presto, no problem.

JamesDowning

Explorer
If you're looking for something with some universal applications... I've been really happy with my Dymo label-maker. They make special high strength labels made of vinyl and other plastics. Granted, they don't make black though...

These are my switches:

sp4.jpg

sp5.jpg

lwg

I just wish I could find the Dymo labels in clear with white lettering. I've found clear with black but that won't quite work.

02TahoeMD

Explorer
I just wish I could find the Dymo labels in clear with white lettering. I've found clear with black but that won't quite work.

The Brother P-Touch labeler has clear with white label tape available. I know this for a fact since I have some here at the house. Love my Brother PT-1700!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior