Osprey 3 Triple Kayak for sale

6Pins

Adventurer
There is a pretty good shot that I'm moving at the end of this month. Right now, I've got the boat stored in my shed, but the rental property I'm looking at doesn't have any storage and I don't know where I'm going to be buying a house at. I don't want to store this for 6-8 months somewhere to find out I won't be able to use her anymore.

So, up for sale is an Osprey 3 triple kayak. She's wooden and the previous owner had double glassed the bottom, so she's pretty well built for the rocky east coast. Paddles very well for as big as she is. I've had her out in the Chesapeake a couple of times and she's a very stable kayak.

She is in need of a new coat of varnish; my winter project was going to be sanding her down and repainting her hull and re-finishing the deck, but I'm probably not going to get to that.

20' LOA * 30" BEAM * 13.5" DEPTH * 75 LBS.

Price is $2000.

I'll get around to putting up some pics later, or can send to interested parties.
Specs from Osprey
http://www.pygmyboats.com/mall/OSP3SPEC.asp

6Pins

Adventurer
Pic

triplet.png
[/IMG]

6Pins

Adventurer
No. Deal on the house fell through so I didn't need to sell her as quick as I thought I would have. Interested?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles