Baja Almanac

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
Looks like I'll be doing some calling around. My bet is USPS screwed up and not the shipper, but I'll update when I can.

CJCA

Adventurer
Hmm. I ordered mine on the day this thread was posted and even got an email notice of shipping. Anyone else not receive theirs??
:Wow1:

Ordered one on 11/5 and it arrived 11/9 via Priority Mail. They're losing money on mailing costs charging a flat $3.00. The envelope listed the cost @ $5.37.

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
UPS Store screw up. I got mine way back on November 6th. The UPS store folks just decided they wanted to go to Baja more and didn't put a card in my PO Box!
But I've got her now!!!!
Love it!

SunMan

Adventurer
Word of caution for GPS users...the Lat/Long on pages 5-6-7 is incorrect. The Lat/Long shown on those pages really is the data for page 4 and has just been copied to the later pages. This discovery was made over on Baja Nomad.

VDBAZFJ

Adventurer
Resurrecting this thread as I have been hunting one of these. Anyone know what the current status is other than what the site says? I did send an email so I will post anything I hear from them. Seems like there is a demand for these things...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94