This expedition vehicle was originally a brand new SADF office & has done approx. 70,000km
Mechanical:- - L/R Series 11B with Series 11 four speed gear & transfer box H/L ratio.
-motor (petrol) ex 1961 Rover sedan, straight-six, 3litre with stainless steel `Powerflow' exhaust.
-200 litre petrol tank (304L stainless steel)
- mounted exhaust fed air compressor for tyres
- electric fan & accelerator cable (not linkage)
- box section mild steel chassis & aluminum body.
- tyres are General Traction Rib 9.00-16 LT
- winch is a manually operated `Tirfor'
Cab and living area:-
- fridge (220v, 12v & gas)
- dual battery system
- two burner stove and oven (gas)
- sink, 12volt tap pump, ex 200 litre water tank (st. steel)
plus 25 litre gravity-fed plastic water container.
- double bed converts into seating arrangement.
- mosquito & fly screens (retractable)
- 3 metre `Eezi Awn'.
Comes with all maintenance manuals.
price - R90, 000 = approx US$ 11,500
*a removable rack is fitted to the rear chassis of the truck which we used to carry a Suzuki DRZ400 Dual Sport motorcycle, also now for sale separately on Gumtree (search - ' gumtree, durban, forward control ' for more info on bike/rack and van aswell). Or both could be purchased together for the ultimate personal safari unit, as we have used it as with much enjoyment!
Call David (+27) 078 196 1513 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, Durban South Africa