Going to get this tomorrow

bj70_guy

Adventurer
Wow, I picked up one for $75 that had been used a couple of times, I thought I had done pretty well!
Where do you see the clearance price? I have a bud that might want his own.

frumpy

Explorer
I believe its just a local store only. The deal isn't on at the CT in my town, its actually in Fredericton which is one of the bigger CT's in the area. Boxes are damaged but thats about it thats wrong.

How do you like it?

R_Lefebvre

Expedition Leader
I have a smaller Coleman version. They're nice, but it adds to the setup/breakdown time of your camp.

bj70_guy

Adventurer
How do you like it?

I haven't used it yet. Actually, I haven't even set it up yet.
It's big though - it's packed size insures it'll only come along when I'm towing my little military trailer, it'd eat up way too much space in my BJ74.

Definitely a base camp only item, it'd be too much hassle to set up/break down very often for me.

frumpy

Explorer
I only saw it set up on display, once I saw the "packed up" size I decided to not pick it up. It would take up a HUGE chunk of storage space and in my opinion, provide very little for the amount of space it takes up.

R_Lefebvre

Expedition Leader
Yeah, I remember looking at them in the box thinking... unless you have a full size pickup truck... there's just no way to justify that much space.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles