Alaska 2009

fisher205

Explorer
Just a quick note. I had quite a few inquiries about selling my rig, back when this thread was current. Well the time has come. I have purchased newer models to replace these and need to thin my herd down. I will be posting up in the for sale area shortly. Thanks for your past interest.

Brad
Finally, I have been reluctant to part with these, but trying to simplify my life.

http://www.expeditionportal.com/for...n-94-Dodge-CTD-for-Sale?p=1969941#post1969941

Brad

Last edited:

fisher205

Explorer
Last Sunday was the final chapter of this story. I have been wavering on selling the the truck and camper for 2 years although I had already purchased their replacements. I still enjoyed driving the truck and there were a lot of things we liked about the old Alaskan over the newer one we had purchased. So as seen in the above post I put them up for sale, but only on Expedition Portal. I wanted them to go to a good home. We found it. Ryan and Laughlin have way more ambitious plans than I have ever had for this rig. I am hoping we will start seeing write ups from them. I will leave it up to them to introduce their trip and continuing the saga of the Alaskan and the Dodge.

Good Luck Ryan & Laughlin.

004.jpg

Brad

ps Buddy was heading to the coffee shop to join you when I got back home.

XPEDBC

Adventurer
Saw this bumped up - still a great read, I love the style... Not exaggerated at all but still conveys the magic of the north. Thanks!

New Beginnings

Thanks for the kind words Brad. We sure enjoyed meeting you and Buddy last week. I'm sure he was confused as to why we were driving the truck away, while the both of you stayed home!

I promised you before we left that I would quit lurking on Expo and start a thread for people to continue the saga of the '94 Dodge and '86 Alaskan. Here is the link:

http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/155257-86-Alaskan-94-Dodge-CTD?p=2041323#post2041323

We hope you enjoy following it and hope we can visit with you again before we leave on our trip. Cheers!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles