For Saburai - shower system

Rich....
I haven't forgotten about you. Between a build that went a little sideways and then the flu, I've been a little tied up. Anyways...here are some pictures and a little narrative of my "not quite on-board on-board shower system". Keep in mind that this is for a 98 Jeep Wrangler.

The first picture identifes the pump which is remote mounted in an ammo can using quick disconnects. It is a basic Sureflo RV pump, nothing special. I did need to cut up some material I had lying around in the garage to make spacers in order to mount the quick disconnects on the ammo can. The ammo can material is simply to thin. The picture also dientifies the red intake hose as well as the intermediate hose.

The second picture identifes the connection of the intermediate hose to the heat exchanger mounted under hood. It also shows the electrical lead which uses 2 alligator clips to connect the pump to the vehicle battery.

The 3rd pic is a close up of the intermediate hose as well as the shower hose attached to each side of the heat exchanger.

The last pic is a close up of the pump as it is mounted in the ammo can. I ultimately soldered all connections.

HTH.

Attachments

• shower1.JPG
    shower1.JPG
    272.5 KB · Views: 254
  • shower2.JPG
    shower2.JPG
    314.8 KB · Views: 211
  • shower3.JPG
    shower3.JPG
    288.1 KB · Views: 188
  • shower4.JPG