1995 Ford F250 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel

psdfrank

Observer
Its been a while since I posted or viewed here... and also since I've done any mods. Nonetheless this year I plan do more camping and that means more mods so I will be updating this thread again. The handful of things I will tackle first are:

Dual Shocks - my single shock setup is already squeaky..
Winch
Battery boxes that mount to the frame rail
Interior Lighting

I also acquired a 1997 Suzuki Sidekick JX 4 door. I will start thread for that too!

KELLEVRA

Observer
Let me know when you hit up red rock again it would be nice to hook up with another f250 all my buddies are stuck on jeeps....they obviously dont get it.....

death valley trip 011.jpg

shauniscndn

Adventurer
Frank are you running M/t Classic lock wheels on your truck? and If so what size and did you end up sticking with the 37" tires?

psdfrank

Observer
shaun, no they aren't bead locks but they have the look, is that what you are asking? I still have the same 37" tires they do rub a bit but its not a big problem for now.

So for update:
I didn't get much done w/ the truck but I did do some work on the camper, installed Reico hydralic jacks on them so I can undock the camper during a trip. I actually bought these jacks used 2 years ago and finally got to install them because we did an Area 51 trip but base camped at the Valley of Fire near Lake Mead (real nice btw). On this trip i left the camper at Valley of Fire since it was a 2.5 hour drive one way to Area 51. For the jacks I just did some cutting and drilling of aluminum brackets.

Here are some pics:
Valley of Fire
vof1.jpg

My buddies 12V
vof2.jpg

Docking the Camper
camper.jpg

Changed to Orange lighting in rear camper light.
vof3.jpg

ET Highway Sign
et2.jpg

et.jpg

Black Mailbox:
et3.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz