Random dog shots

verdesardog

Explorer
Cole..beautiful puppy. Aussies are such clowns and they know it too, I love em.

Here is a shot of Aimee, I found her in the wilderness when she was still a pup.

Aimee screen.jpg

She is now a retired air scent search and rescue dog. She used to be a ten mile dog, currently at 10yrs old she is about a half mile dog.

Cole

Expedition Leader
Very cool shot!

After 7 days of having the 11 week old Aussie at home he figured out to go down 2 floors and out the dog door on his own to go to the bathroom...... Love how smart they are!

Colin Hughes

Explorer
My daughter's lab on it's first camping trip last month. I was heading out with my dog but Raven looked disappointed at being left at home, so I had double the heat in the tent :)IMG_1059.jpg

matthewp

Combat Truck Monkey
Someone's enjoying the fresh snow! Bear is a Golden Retriever/ Aussie Shepard mix.
va9ytunu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DorB

Adventurer
My trusty companion has passed away this month.
We had him for the last 10 years; we first met him as a stray dog and turned him into family.
Went to sleep and didn’t wake up.

Attachments

• PICT1191e2.JPG
    PICT1191e2.JPG
    421.4 KB · Views: 24

takesiteasy

Adventurer
We had him for the last 10 years; we first met him as a stray dog and turned him into family.

Sorry for your loss. Looks like a really fine dog. We've been through it with 2 dogs and our 3rd is going on 10 years old (golden retrievers). They are true blue companions and sorely missed when gone. But the good memories stay with you forever.

matthewp

Combat Truck Monkey

I'm very sorry to hear this! He seems a great dog and I'm sure you gave him a great life!

DorB

Adventurer
thanks.
we had other dogs before, but he was defiantly different.
intelligent and very self-confident, stubborn sometimes but calm, loyal and great with the kids.

stioc

Expedition Leader
Here's our Australian Cattle Dog (ACD) + Akita mix. Not sure how cold the water was but the ambient temps were sub 40F and plenty of frost on the ground in the shadier spots, he couldn't care less.

IMG_0426_zpsf8054864.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94