Random dog shots

parkkitchings

Adventurer
This is my trusty dog Ike. His litter was born 3 yrs ago during Hurricane Sandy so all the pups were named after hurricanes. He is very athletic and definitely lives up to his name. Last year he explored Copper Canyon with the ROF group and this year he spent 3-1/2 months exploring the Baja. He is a terrific dog and an excellent travel companion.

View attachment 338434

Photo by P. Kitchings

As long as one has a quality set of ear plugs! :costumed-smiley-007

Long Shot

With your extensive military background in the Marine Corp - and thank you for your service - you should understand the importance of channels. You did not secure the proper permissions before riding in HIS seat in the truck and he let you know it. WOOF!

Nivel Egres

Observer
Valentine is a male model. He's handsome, he knows it and acts accordingly.
ax1.jpg
ay1.jpg
Patrice is just a chill dog who likes to be outside
Image-1(2).jpg

Last edited:

Long Shot

Jasper National Park

I hope I am not becoming one of those people who thinks too much of their dog but I can not get over what an amazing dog Ike is. Here he is at 8000 feet on Mount Columbia doing some recon on a possible climbing route on the north ridge. Coming out we encountered a bear at the narrowest part of the valley and Ike won the stare down. Of course, I had his back with a large can of bear spray, but again, he was calm and listened to me AND he carried his own food for 10 days.

Attachments

• IMG_2924.jpg
    IMG_2924.jpg
    476.7 KB · Views: 53

Honu

lost on the mainland
sleeping in the sun

2016-05-28_(11-18-06).jpg

shauniscndn

Adventurer
My 2 catahoula's & my previous Lab x Weirmaraner

Attachments

• IMG_0495.jpg
    IMG_0495.jpg
    503.2 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0537.jpg
    IMG_0537.jpg
    535.5 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0037.jpg
    IMG_0037.jpg
    385 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0054.jpg
    IMG_0054.jpg
    537.5 KB · Views: 42

tgreening

Expedition Leader
Probably one of the closest places to dog heaven & Bosco had a great day that day. Quote made my day - as He passed away last year waaay too young & sudden.

Aw man I'm sorry. I didn't realize. I've got 2, and one will be 12 this December so I know the clock is ticking, and I am not looking forward to that day. Means more to me than most humans.

I'm guessing he was one happy puppy in that pic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles